Drone Command Live

I am more than willing to discuss this with you verbally. Heck, you can even record it and post an audio clip here or translate it to type on your own. I am not the one deflecting, just asking to speak with you directly to answer additional questions that may come up in an efficient manner. I don't think that is too much to ask.

I refuse to be bullied by someone like you that will hide behind his keyboard and refuses to communicate other than through his screen. I seriously have reservations that you have "run several businesses" by how you are responding to my legitimate offer to answer your questions.

I am willing to help the others here but you might have to get out of your comfort zone and actually physically talk with someone, I know it's scary but It's your loss if you choose to hide behind your screen, but I do understand and don't judge you.
See Post #58. Three more paragraphs posted on why you don't have time to answer the legitimate questions raised by your post, after posting to a dead thread that you brought back to life. :rolleyes: You are clearly trolling.

"Trolling includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent."

"Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants (excluding paid advertisers) may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest."

Last edited:
Just attended the Drone Command Live "seminar" in Phoenix. It was actually better than I thought it would be! They do try to sell you on buying into the system, which honestly has merit.
I also attended the Drone Command Live virtual event last weekend, and I am very motivated to join, however I haven't been able to find any recent information which would verify that it is worth the trouble. Did you join? Were you able to use the info, make a profit, etc.?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik