Drone Command Live

Last edited:
And Damon Darnall, the Drone Boss, and the founder of the Sky Eye Network, will teach you how to fly your drone, show you how to obtain your FAA exemption, and he’ll share his expertise on how to position yourself in your community as a drone professional so you can start getting clients immediately.

If this guy tells you he'll show you "how to obtain your FAA exemption", that indicates that he doesn't know what he's talking about. This sounds like a snake oil revival service to me. I'd steer well clear.

Is it just me or does it seem like someone at the Sky Eye Network just made a bunch of accounts and came and wrote a bunch of positive reviews on this thread?

I was thinking the same thing. All of a sudden, numerous posts supporting this "product" from people new to the forum with only one or two posts made.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
It appeared as a "New Post". I didn't realize it was from the graveyard.

Just attended the Drone Command Live "seminar" in Phoenix. It was actually better than I thought it would be! They do try to sell you on buying into the system, which honestly has merit.

Just attended the Drone Command Live "seminar" in Phoenix. It was actually better than I thought it would be! They do try to sell you on buying into the system, which honestly has merit.
Please share. What about the system did you believe still has merit in the current business climate, where the bar to entry is as little as a $399 Mavic Mini?

Please share. What about the system did you believe still has merit in the current business climate, where the bar to entry is as little as a $399 Mavic Mini?

What are you referring to when you say "current business climate"? The "bar to entry" is not the Mavic Mini if you want to make a serious go of creating a sustainable business. Not trying to sound rude, serious question here, have you run a business before? If so, I am certain that you fully understand how many aspects of the business are critical to have a solid backbone and support to succeed. I want to see everyone that decides to go into business for themselves to succeed. DCL offers a reasonably solid looking platform to help launch the not-yet-entreprenuer into a a real one. Of course, that is my opinion so take it for what it's worth. If you have more detailed questions I would be happy to answer what I can.

What are you referring to when you say "current business climate"? The "bar to entry" is not the Mavic Mini if you want to make a serious go of creating a sustainable business. Not trying to sound rude, serious question here, have you run a business before? If so, I am certain that you fully understand how many aspects of the business are critical to have a solid backbone and support to succeed. I want to see everyone that decides to go into business for themselves to succeed. DCL offers a reasonably solid looking platform to help launch the not-yet-entreprenuer into a a real one. Of course, that is my opinion so take it for what it's worth. If you have more detailed questions I would be happy to answer what I can.
Yes, I have run several businesses before, and the success of the business depends far more on the marketing and selling skills of the proprietor than it does on the excellence of their skills. The current business climate is that everyone who wants aerial images can buy their own DJI drone for as little as $399, and $1170 for a Mavic 2 Pro (the lowest available new sales price I found in December) for everything except FLIR imaging. What "system" could DCL possibly be selling, where this becomes irrelevant, and allows anyone with a drone (not-yet-entrepreneur) to suddenly become a successful drone-peneur, going into business for themselves and succeeding, making a decent living, quitting their day job, to support their family?

Yes, I have run several businesses before, and the success of the business depends far more on the marketing and selling skills of the proprietor than it does on the excellence of their skills. The current business climate is that everyone who wants aerial images can buy their own DJI drone for as little as $399, and $1170 for a Mavic 2 Pro (the lowest available new sales price I found in December) for everything except FLIR imaging. What "system" could DCL possibly be selling, where this becomes irrelevant, and allows anyone with a drone (not-yet-entrepreneur) to suddenly become a successful drone-peneur, going into business for themselves and succeeding, making a decent living, quitting their day job, to support their family?

You have an interesting view on the industry. I would recommend that you attend a DCL event. Send me your phone number and I would be happy to talk with you.

You have an interesting view on the industry. I would recommend that you attend a DCL event. Send me your phone number and I would be happy to talk with you.
No offense, but since you just joined and reactivated this dead thread with your first and only post (other than the two deflection posts which followed), and are still refusing to publicly answer my questions here, until you answer my questions, you are clearly just another shill for DCL! There are at least a half dozen others of you already above! :rolleyes:

Prove me wrong, and I'll apologize!
Your turn!

"The current business climate is that everyone who wants aerial images can buy their own DJI drone for as little as $399, and $1170 for a Mavic 2 Pro (the lowest available new sales price I found in December) for everything except FLIR imaging."

"What "system" could DCL possibly be selling, where this becomes irrelevant, and allows anyone with a drone (a not-yet-entrepreneur) to suddenly become a successful drone-peneur, going into business for themselves, and succeeding, making a decent living, so they can immediately quit their current day job, and fly a drone to support their family?"

Last edited:
No offense, but since you just joined and reactivated this dead thread with your first and only post (other than the two deflection posts which followed), and are still refusing to publicly answer my questions here, until you answer my questions, you are clearly just another shill for DCL! There are at least a half dozen others of you already above! :rolleyes:

Prove me wrong, and I'll apologize!
Your turn!

"The current business climate is that everyone who wants aerial images can buy their own DJI drone for as little as $399, and $1170 for a Mavic 2 Pro (the lowest available new sales price I found in December) for everything except FLIR imaging."

"What "system" could DCL possibly be selling, where this becomes irrelevant, and allows anyone with a drone (a not-yet-entrepreneur) to suddenly become a successful drone-peneur, going into business for themselves, and succeeding, making a decent living, so they can immediately quit their current day job, and fly a drone to support their family?"
No reason to apologize, you did nothing wrong. It's clearly your loss. The offer still stands if you'd like to talk man to man. This would make much better use of both of our time. Back in your court sir.

No reason to apologize, you did nothing wrong. It's clearly your loss. The offer still stands if you'd like to talk man to man. This would make much better use of both of our time. Back in your court sir.
You seem to have confused me with the prospects you were hoping to lure in with your recent post. I have no interest whatsoever in your program.

Perhaps you think I have a connection with DCL? I do not. I attended the seminar as an interested drone operator along with approximately 55 others wanting to learn more about the industry, which I have. You will be yet another person I will never have the pleasure of collaborating with nor listen to complaining about why their business hasn't succeeded. Kudos to you for having your blinders on GadgetGuy.

Perhaps you think I have a connection with DCL? I do not. I attended the seminar as an interested drone operator along with approximately 55 others wanting to learn more about the industry, which I have. You will be yet another person I will never have the pleasure of collaborating with nor listen to complaining about why their business hasn't succeeded. Kudos to you for having your blinders on GadgetGuy.
You could help your cause by answering the question I posed to you above:

You could help your cause by answering the question I posed to you above:

I would love to answer your question face to face or over the phone. Then you can recap our conversation to everyone here should you choose. I'm sure there will be plenty of new questions after I answer what you've asked. I'm sorry, I won't continue going back and forth like this, it's far too time consuming.

I would love to answer your question face to face or over the phone. Then you can recap our conversation to everyone here should you choose. I'm sure there will be plenty of new questions after I answer what you've asked. I'm sorry, I won't continue going back and forth like this, it's far too time consuming.
I have asked the same questions of you multiple times, not for myself, but for the benefit of the community. Your deflections and refusals speak for themselves. You could easily have answered the questions in the time you have taken to "go back and forth like this." This is a public forum. If you have any legitimacy, you'll answer the questions here publicly for everyone to read. If not, we'll all understand why.

I have asked the same questions of you multiple times, not for myself, but for the benefit of the community. Your deflections and refusals speak for themselves. You could easily have answered the questions in the time you have taken to "go back and forth like this." This is a public forum. If you have any legitimacy, you'll answer the questions here publicly for everyone to read. If not, we'll all understand why.
I am more than willing to discuss this with you verbally. Heck, you can even record it and post an audio clip here or translate it to type on your own. I am not the one deflecting, just asking to speak with you directly to answer additional questions that may come up in an efficient manner. I don't think that is too much to ask.

I refuse to be bullied by someone like you that will hide behind his keyboard and refuses to communicate other than through his screen. I seriously have reservations that you have "run several businesses" by how you are responding to my legitimate offer to answer your questions.

I am willing to help the others here but you might have to get out of your comfort zone and actually physically talk with someone, I know it's scary but It's your loss if you choose to hide behind your screen, but I do understand and don't judge you.

Why dont you just buy the mavic 2 pro if it has all the features I mean really do u wanna spend 399 and then have to buy other stuff as an addon to make it do what u want. Mavic 2 pro is just fine if u have the money. Also going into business unless u already know people and have a good following idk how well it will go for you as most people in my area see drones as a nuisance so I wouldnt make a dime. But I have fun and I dont care what people think oh also remember we are not guaranteed tomorrow. Have fun fly safe :)

Reactions: Avaaator

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4