Dream drone anyone ?

Reaction score
Just a little bit of fantasy going on here. Imagine if price and tech was unlimited. What would be your ideal dream drone?

I will get the ball rolling on this one [emoji4]

* Night vision built in camera
* 2 hour flight time
* Solar powered flight to top up battery
* Pick up a person in weight
* Transform into a plane for escaping eagles
* Strong enough to tow your car
* Use the blades to dry wet washing
* Dyson fan with no blades at all to fly
* £200 max price
* Controller has finger print start up

How about you guys ? What's your ideal drone [emoji4]

Just a little bit of fantasy going on here. Imagine if price and tech was unlimited. What would be your ideal dream drone?

I will get the ball rolling on this one [emoji4]

* Night vision built in camera
* 2 hour flight time
* Solar powered flight to top up battery
* Pick up a person in weight
* Transform into a plane for escaping eagles
* Strong enough to tow your car
* Use the blades to dry wet washing
* Dyson fan with no blades at all to fly
* £200 max price
* Controller has finger print start up

How about you guys ? What's your ideal drone [emoji4]
My ideal drone is like a boat: Belongs to someone else.

Screenshot_20180802-193959.jpg
Well me dream drone will have hyperspace capabilites ,bow thrusters and a never ending supply of power from me nuclear power source with on board coffee machine and a nice female auto pilot just like me uncle used to use back on the farm,,that's him driving his new John deer tractor
20180719_101709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive actually dreamed of having dogfight drones and flying over huge rural areas and having FPV aerial warfare. The drones would most ideally deploy some kind of laser and have targets all over, auto landing or disabling offense in the event of a “tag”. (Although live projectiles would be killer [emoji56]) Two teams, coordinating like two squadrons. I think it would be a blast.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I want a drone that could transform into a mini submarine so that you could take aerial pictures and underwater as well.

It would have Asgardian tech like Thor's hammer, Mjolnir (RIP). Only I would be able to lift or fly it off the ground. Theft proof!

Well fantasy is nice --- but is having a 10X or 20X optical zoom camera really that hard?

And what about control and FPV transmission over 4G LTE? That would eliminate all the signal barriers that all of us long distance flyers run into all the time.

Having a 40-minute flight time would be nice as well.

ALL of these are NOT fantasy --- they are achievable with current technology --- but DJI has the crappy attitude as Apple --- "Don't ask the customer what they want .... tell them what they want"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl