Does anyone have a P2V that's working great ??

Reaction score
Does anyone have a P2V that's working great ?? If so can you share what you are running for software and versions etc on both the drone and your device (IOS or Android).

I am getting a new FC200 camera (refurbished) - as the previous one got bricked - and I want to make sure I use the appropriate software and firmware once I attach it to my drone !!!

I have to two options - an Android phone or an Ipad mini 2 but I would rather use the Samsung Android Phone.

Thanks in advance.

Moose

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I am using the latest FW which I downloaded in 2015 and is still available on the dji site.

I use Litchi For P2 as a flight app.

I use an Android - the Nvidia Shield K1

Hope this helps.

I have a Samsung S4 - Litchi I may have to try !!!

None of you tried the Android Vision App version 1.0.61 have you ??

Thanks

Moose

I have a Samsung S4 - Litchi I may have to try !!!

None of you tried the Android Vision App version 1.0.61 have you ??

Thanks

Moose

ive tried and tested all the apps in the last 4 years both on Android and IOS, ive used Samsung S3 S5 an acer tablet another samsung tablet, a nexus tablet, an Iphone 4 and Iphone 5 an Iphone 6 plus as well as an Ipod 5th and 6th gen,

The only thing that caused issues was an app version where it popped up a message saying upgrade extender and this is thought to have caused the issue of no FPV

Mine did work great until, like so many others, my iPhone 6 failed to receive the FPV image, even though everything else transmitted. Now DJI evidently is offering a special fix for the problem if your P2V or P2V+ meets its criteria for a repair.

Any help would be appreciated - got my new egg - just need to figure out how to bind it with the Litchi app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31