Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Does anyone have a P2V that's working great ??

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by Moose1967, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Moose1967

Does anyone have a P2V that's working great ?? If so can you share what you are running for software and versions etc on both the drone and your device (IOS or Android).

I am getting a new FC200 camera (refurbished) - as the previous one got bricked - and I want to make sure I use the appropriate software and firmware once I attach it to my drone !!!

I have to two options - an Android phone or an Ipad mini 2 but I would rather use the Samsung Android Phone.

Thanks in advance.

Moose

Mark The Droner likes this.
  2. Mark The Droner

I am using the latest FW which I downloaded in 2015 and is still available on the dji site.

I use Litchi For P2 as a flight app.

I use an Android - the Nvidia Shield K1

Hope this helps.

3. yorlik

Ditto same here, except Samsung S5 android.

Mark The Droner likes this.
  4. Moose1967

I have a Samsung S4 - Litchi I may have to try !!!

None of you tried the Android Vision App version 1.0.61 have you ??

Thanks

Moose

5. crash1sttime

ive tried and tested all the apps in the last 4 years both on Android and IOS, ive used Samsung S3 S5 an acer tablet another samsung tablet, a nexus tablet, an Iphone 4 and Iphone 5 an Iphone 6 plus as well as an Ipod 5th and 6th gen,

The only thing that caused issues was an app version where it popped up a message saying upgrade extender and this is thought to have caused the issue of no FPV

6. Great Pumpkin

Mine did work great until, like so many others, my iPhone 6 failed to receive the FPV image, even though everything else transmitted. Now DJI evidently is offering a special fix for the problem if your P2V or P2V+ meets its criteria for a repair.

7. Moose1967

Any help would be appreciated - got my new egg - just need to figure out how to bind it with the Litchi app.