Do you have one(or many?)of these that you don’t need?

Reaction score
Yes, click bait. PolarPro gimbal clamp/protector. Apparently not in production any longer according to the manufacturer. Maybe I’m the only one that likes them and they didn’t sell as many as they wanted to. Phantom 4 pro version please! If you can dig around and find some, LMK. TIA.
F40A9566-B88B-48D5-984B-4BA408C4401E.jpeg

You can go to Walmart.com and put in search, they have several vendors to choose from.

Reactions: P5dreaming
My search button finger has been exhausted. If yours is in working order and you can find one, a finder fee is a thought.

Got a friend with a 3D printer ??

Reactions: Pursuer
The stock clear one is the issue. It breaks at the same location which is where it attaches to the leg. I have probably thrown out a half dozen.The concern I have with the new version in your picture is what I perceive as a lesser amount of support for the entire weight of the gimbal assembly. The old style mount holds and contains the whole gimbal. I could be wrong on my thinking(happens all the time), but I was hoping that I could find the old style before I have to switch over to the new style.

The problem with the stock DJI clear plastic units is that the clamp on to the drone's landing gear is too hard. I used a file to 'open up' the gap and smooth the entry surfaces so that only a gentle push is required to snap it on. And it removes easier, too. You would like it now.

I’ve never had mine break, makes me wonder if I should get a spare

I think depending on supplier, the plastic compound that’s used may be a part of this. The file idea is a probably a good solution. I’ll try that.
Still would like to find the old PolarPro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31