Djigo4 thinks my P4 is a P3Pro

Reaction score
Hi Folks. I am not so experienced, sorry If perhaps this problem is already being treated, but I could not find similar threads. Need some urgent help. Really do not know how to fix this problem. Well... I use to fly my drone in Brazil, now I am in Indonesia flying with my p4 in desert areas. Since my first fly in Indonesia (after compass calibration) app DjiGo4 was always alerting for strong signal interference... but I was able to fly... Today when I tried to start my drone Djigo4 recognize my P4 as a P3Pro and ask me to download djigo before p4. Well... First of all I tried to restart everything... No solution. After that I tried to reinstall App... No solution... Then I plug the drone to my pc and DJi Assistant. The assistant recognize my P4 and return a firmware error message asking to upgrade the drone firmware to version 1 02 0602. I did the upgrade, 100% conclude, then I test all controls on the Assistant simulator and everything was going well. Displug from Assistant and tried to start the drone normally... Problem still there... Message: "For P3Pro please refer to DJIGo before P4"... I am using, as always, my tablet Samsung Tab S2. DJiGo installed is version 4.07. Hope somebody can help me. I am thinking to master reset or downgrade, but I do not know If It will be the best way to fix it or how to do a downgrade.

Last edited:
What happens when you remove the memory card from your Phantom, start it up, and connect to DJI GO? If that fixes the problem, then format your memory card.

Good to hear :)

Reactions: Rtome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik