DJI Vision Android App Update

jwuman said:
reverted firmware to 1.08 and android app to 1.038,,,,test flight this a.m.=====all systems back to normal,,,,whew! thanks to all who posted and shared files.,.,,,great product support & service here at Phantompilots.com....

Yeah pity you dont get the same from DJI !!!

:roll:

I've redownloaded .38 from another source and it appears to be working again (indoors anyway) will try again tomorrow hopefully.

pyrophantom said:
jwuman said:
reverted firmware to 1.08 and android app to 1.038,,,,test flight this a.m.=====all systems back to normal,,,,whew! thanks to all who posted and shared files.,.,,,great product support & service here at Phantompilots.com....

Yeah pity you dont get the same from DJI !!!

:roll:

so true, my thoughts exactly....

Hey folks there is an update to the app, its now on 1.0.40 to remove the problem with video - haven't tried it myself but will later on so lets see what happens !!!

Oh I only saw it updated on Google Playstore android apps not on DJI website

:D

pyrophantom said:
Hey folks there is an update to the app, its now on 1.0.40 to remove the problem with video - haven't tried it myself but will later on so lets see what happens !!!

Oh I only saw it updated on Google Playstore android apps not on DJI website

:D

Thanks for the info...

Getting stuff onto the App Store can take anything up to 5 working days. Whereas the android store is pretty much instantaneous. I'm sure it'll be along soon ;)

Bmews

pyrophantom said:
BMEWS said:
tis indeed. it's also here http://sharewith.excipere.com/

let's hope it's better than the previous effort :)

Bmews

Lets face it it cant be any worse can it ???................or can it ????..... :roll: ....whose the first guinea pig lolol

Going out to test it on my phone and my galaxy note pro in 10min.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Still getting the lost connection and freezing up at short distance here. Lowering the preview rez helped but it seems the same as it was. ...
On the note pro its completely broken now! It gives a constant low battery warning.....sigh...oh well. Nothing like having a Phantom vision without the any vision!

AmosMoses said:
Still getting the lost connection and freezing up at short distance here. Lowering the preview rez helped but it seems the same as it was. ...
On the note pro its completely broken now! It gives a constant low battery warning.....sigh...oh well. Nothing like having a Phantom vision without the any vision!

You must have the Stevie Wonder model.. ;)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
AmosMoses said:

You must have the Stevie Wonder model.. ;)

-slinger
Im going with Ray Charles! :)

Well I only managed 5 mins before the rain came, so a little difficult to say with any certainty, but flew OK with video, no issues yet with 1.0.40 (have not upgraded the firmware since the last update).

Hopefully tomorrow will get a better idea but at least it didnt freeze as soon as it took off !

Hope others can chip in with test flights on android.

;)

pyrophantom said:
Well I only managed 5 mins before the rain came, so a little difficult to say with any certainty, but flew OK with video, no issues yet with 1.0.40 (have not upgraded the firmware since the last update).

Hopefully tomorrow will get a better idea but at least it didnt freeze as soon as it took off !

;)

Although i am grounded after crashing my PH2V yesterday...oh..yea it gets better...on my maiden flight with the rotorpixel gimble installed...story for another thread...i loaded 1.0.40...tested indoors..seems o.k....until my new ESC arrives from china...i am down...

jwuman said:
pyrophantom said:

;)

Although i am grounded after crashing my PH2V yesterday...oh..yea it gets better...on my maiden flight with the rotorpixel gimble installed...story for another thread...i loaded 1.0.40...tested indoors..seems o.k....until my new ESC arrives from china...i am down...

That really is sods law m8 !!! Probably not a bad thing to let a few people fly with the 1.0.40 app before you get flying again just incase of more bugs.

:?

pyrophantom said:
jwuman said:
pyrophantom said:

;)

That really is sods law m8 !!! Probably not a bad thing to let a few people fly with the 1.0.40 app before you get flying again just incase of more bugs.

Definitely... :)
:?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor