DJI Vision Android App Update

neoneo said:
I haven't heard and good stories involving the nexus phone. All issues

Exactly 198 installed apps here (10% games), and 0 problems. The only problem i have is with the DJI app.

I agree there is still something not right with the app and I still think they have problems trying to cater for both the P2V and the plus in the same app, as what works for one seems to cause problems for the other. I'd rather they had seperate apps for both aircraft with their different firmware architecture instead of trying to fudge them together and causing a mess.

I have just updated my nexus 7 2013 to android 4.4.2 so will be interesting to see if anyone has tried this yet and see if it makes any difference ??

I use nexus5 most of the time but occasionally use a nexus 7 if someone else is controlling the camera tilt for me. Both are fully updated 4.4.2 and I get a nice solid video 640x480 30fps. On the latest release of the DJI which I let autoupdate. Admittedly range is greater on 320x240 as you'd expect but once the video stream functions its fine. Odd times I get only a black screen on startup but when that happens I power everything down and back on then reconnect without issue on second attempt.

It is really strange how everyone is having different problems with basically the same setup. I've not touched the quad firmware at all and its still running 1.08 firmware and associated versions of everything else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm using the latest versions of the app and firmware on my P2V with a Motorola Moto X phone. About once out of every six or seven flights, the video will go black during the flight and not come back until I land, shutdown the 'copter, then restart it. The altitude, distance, and all continue to display, but I can't see any video. The video recorded on the SD card, however, is fine.

-- ROger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20