DJI Phantom 3 turn off after 4 seconds

Reaction score
Hello guys.

Yesterday I lost the control of my aircraft at middle of one flight. First, I did the process to calibrate him.
When I tried to take flight, a very strong wind came and turned the aircraft 180º. I turned again and take flight, with red lights. I had to fight a little against the wind, and after some time he flyaway and when I saw that there would be enough grass, clicked to turn down at app. Then he went down and had an impact on the ground. Since then, I try to turn it on but it does not last about 4 seconds, as I show in the video. As show in the picture, the upper right propeller arm had a small strain . What can I do? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks!

drone.jpg

Check DJI material for that light pattern on the battery. I read somewhere it will do that maybe after firmware update while doing battery update.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Will the battery stay on, when is not in the bird?

I had mine turn off like this. I had two batteries and they both did it. There was some kind of a short in the aircraft. It was a week old so I returned it.

I don't know if this relates to yours or not. But my lights turned off just like that. It's like there is a short IN the aircraft.

Reactions: danielollie
I had mine turn off like this. I had two batteries and they both did it. There was some kind of a short in the aircraft. It was a week old so I returned it.

I don't know if this relates to yours or not. But my lights turned off just like that. It's like there is a short IN the aircraft.
Thanks for your input!
Hope the OP replies!

Reactions: danielollie
danielollie
I have the same problem and on close inspection of the ESC board, I have noticed that there is an IC that has fallen out of my board. I do not know how but that is what it is. Will try to upload a picture later today and see if anyone has the resources to find out the IC for replacement.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik