Reaction score
I need some help. I got my Phantom 3 Pro in the mail today from Dji after they repaired the drone. I opened it, got it ready for takeoff. I activate it, I can't get past the entering a new username part. It says a error to check the connection. I tried a few times. I tried with a Samsung Tablet. Same problem. Uninstalled, reinstalled the Dji app on both devices to come to another dead end. Called Dji , they tried to tell me that the 2 devices that I was using before the drone crashed were not compatible. I used the 2 devices with no problem before it crashed on April 7. I google solutions and nothing happened. The live view works, whenever I go to the camera, I can't adjust the settings because the activation page popped up. I tried with an IPhone 4 or 5, (I think 4) and got a bit further and at the end, It had an error. I went on a live chat, the guy gave me solutions but none of them worked. He suggested I ship it to them again. After waiting nearly 2 months to get a drone back, it's hard to send it back. I will try tomorrow with some different devices. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, please let me know and I will respond asap. Thanks again.

I have three p3p too. I use Samsung tab S2 9.7 inch tablet. It works great. However I got one p3p back from dji and the video was unusable. Dji had upgraded the firmware, and now it would no longer work with my tablet. I finally borrowed an iPad air 2 and I was able to roll back the RC firmware to 1.6.0. Then I rolled the A.C. firmware to 1.9.6.0 Now my Samsung tablet works great with my p3p again. It took me two months to figure all this out. The RC rollback software on the Android system has bugs, so use the I-things to do the roll backs. Maybe this info will help you. I have decided to keep all three of my p3p at RC 1.6.0, and A.C. 1.9.6.0
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers