DJI information software

Reaction score
Does anyone know when there will be a software update for the p3p?
I have samsung things and it dosent work well:
- Lag up to 8 secounds
- No zebra stripes also called over exsposure warning

I tried my fathers Ipad the other day, that worked very well! Cant wait for DJI to release a new software update.

Last edited:
I downloaded a task killer app that works good on the phone but not on the tablet. Thanks

I installed "All in one Toolbox" it got much better. Just press clean and then boost and it gets better. I did not restore my phone. BUT it worked on my samsung s5 not my samsung galaxy tab s.

I installed "All in one Toolbox" it got much better. Just press clean and then boost and it gets better. I did not restore my phone. BUT it worked on my samsung s5 not my samsung galaxy tab s.
Wow. This looks like a nice app I'll give it a try. Thanks

Does anyone know when there will be a software update for the p3p?
I have samsung things and it dosent work well.

Do you mean Tab S?

I'm having major issues with Tab S running the pilot app. Things seemed fine with a Tab A that I bought for flying except the video player didn't work good enough when using the SD card in the reader. So I decided to upgrade to Tab S and return the Tab A to Costco. Big mistake, the new Tab S does all kinds of weird things with the pilot app that aren't normal. Keep in mind I'm familiar how the pilot app works, as I have been flying with my Galaxy S5 phone for a while, and that worked fine. So it appears I'm going to return this Tab S and buy an iPad, as I have used my wife's iPad a couple times with Pilot and it worked flawlessly. The only downside is it doesn't have a built in SD card reader.

Is anyone else has these same issues with Tab S?

I'm thinking the super high resolution of the Tab S is the problem, having to convert from the 720 resolution being used by lightbridge.

Last edited:
Okay, yes I mean the tab S from samsung. Hope it will help with a software upgrade.
I`ve heard people going from 6 mb/s to 4 mb/s over the lightbridge, but I can`t find that setting option.

I got the All In One Tool on my Nexus 7 2013. Looks like it is definitely making my tablet more efficient. Have not tried it before flying yet but it is obviously going to make a difference.
Thanks for sharing that app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl