Day 1 with DJI Mini 3 Pro - Password for software update

Reaction score
First day feeling my way around DJI Mini 3 Pro. Can't get it to fly and suspect it's due to a needed software update. Trying to get my iPad to connect to the drone for fast transfer and the drone is asking for a password. Where does that password come from? Also how do I start pairing?

Trying to get my iPad to connect to the drone for fast transfer and the drone is asking for a password
For fast transfer of what?

Can you tell us everything you've done so far to attempt to connect it? Also, is this drone new or used?

BTW, there is a dedicated Mavic forum here.

Reactions: Harleydude
For fast transfer of what?

Can you tell us everything you've done so far to attempt to connect it? Also, is this drone new or used?

BTW, there is a dedicated Mavic forum here.
Well, I don't know what a Mavic is, but I'll repost there. It does not say MAVIC anywhere on the box or instructions, so I came to the General Forum.

Well, I don't know what a Mavic is
Ah, well, this is a forum for discussing DJI Phantom drones. You'll likely get the best help here if posting about Phantom related topics.

The first Mini was named the "Mavic Mini" as it's from the Mavic line of drones.

1701556962900.png

There's no problem with posting Mavic related content in the "General" section here. I just wanted to point out that there is a better place to discuss Mavic related topics.

Any thoughts on my questions above?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl