DJI GOGGLES IS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE

Reaction score
OK so I got the new DJI goggles and I cant say that I'm totally happy. First off you don't see a lot of your data while flying and the menu is very limited. Also I'm not sure if one thing has to do with the other but all of a sudden I can go above 100 feet and 300 feet away. I spent all day trying to figure this out with no luck. Now I took off the goggles and went back to the tablet and everything seemed ok for the most part, I'm not sure if the update caused a problem. All I know is that when I come across things like this I'm afraid to fly. I just wish I could one day turn the drone on and not stress that something is gonna fail. Oh someone posted that if you get the HDMI module you can use the goggles as a viewer and keep the tablet on the remote, Don't know. Any feedback would be awesome. Thanks drone brothers.

Using an HDMI cable to connect a P3 or P4 to the goggles is going to have limitations, since these things are mostly designed for the Mavic Pro.

Still don't understand how they would reduce your range to 300 feet. That is a real stumper.

Using an HDMI cable to connect a P3 or P4 to the goggles is going to have limitations, since these things are mostly designed for the Mavic Pro.

Still don't understand how they would reduce your range to 300 feet. That is a real stumper.
neither do I. I cant seem to find the problem and lots of people are complaining of the same thing so I guess again Software

I'm not sure if one thing has to do with the other but all of a sudden I can go above 100 feet and 300 feet away.
You can lift that restriction by connecting your Phantom to DJI GO before hooking up the DJI Goggles. See more details in this video.

Last GO4 update might have reset some of it's settings. I.e checkout max distance value.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl