dji go false warnings??!!!

Reaction score
hello everyone

i need some advise here because since four days before everything was running good (with an exception of app crashing in mid flight).. so four days before i flew my p3a and pressed the rec button.. after 2 minutes app crashed.. got into it again and landed my drone.. then.. the mystery begun.. tried to took it off and "sensors error".. "compass stuck".. "battery error" and some kind of "unknown error" or sth like this showed up in status bar.. all in red.. note that rear led indicators were blinkin green.. meaning that it was ready to fly but i was very worried about these warnings so i aborted filming and went back home.. looked up in flight records and logs searching of what happened and.. everything was normal.. no error messages..

really dont wanna imagine whats gonna happen to my little friend if i ignore an alarm that im gonna believe thats fake but this time it would be real..

how can i trust an app thats behavin so bad and doesnt let me to downgrade at all??

ps. compass calibration done correctly and home point confirmed
running the latest updates to rc and app
current ac fw 1.11.30

any kind of advise could be welcome as i dont know how to fly safely anymore..

Last edited:
hello again.. im about to buy an ipad 2 mini.. it is compatitible with dji go app.. but i really dont know if it is supported by dji as update after update app demands greater amount of free ram.. ipad 2 mini has only 1 giga.. can anybody tell me if its ok or i need to go for sth else??
thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4