DJI Go 4 map functionality restored with v4.3.54

Reaction score
As reported by other users, my CrystalSky monitor was not loading maps in any way - there was just a white, empty mapbox map where the map should load. I took my problem to DJI support, was patient, didn't call anyone any names, provided pictures when asked, and today they sent me a link to v4.3.54 which fixed the problem. (Interestingly, the map that now loads seems to not be a Mapbox map.) I have no idea if DJI is going to push this update out automatically.

Reactions: Capt KO
I read in one of the mapping FB groups that DJI has evidently changed map providers and the new one requires an internet connection in order for the maps to work correctly which isn’t always gonna be feasible. So just be aware of the issue I guess and plan accordingly if possible.

I read in one of the mapping FB groups that DJI has evidently changed map providers and the new one requires an internet connection in order for the maps to work correctly which isn’t always gonna be feasible. So just be aware of the issue I guess and plan accordingly if possible.
"Must have internet to use Maps", now that would be a game changer. There is no internet in most of the places I fly.

Reactions: Gagey52
As reported by other users, my CrystalSky monitor was not loading maps in any way - there was just a white, empty mapbox map where the map should load. I took my problem to DJI support, was patient, didn't call anyone any names, provided pictures when asked, and today they sent me a link to v4.3.54 which fixed the problem. (Interestingly, the map that now loads seems to not be a Mapbox map.) I have no idea if DJI is going to push this update out automatically.
Any chance you can post the link? Maps in my Go4 are blank also.

Reactions: paulburt
Are you able to share this link? Having the same issue and dji’s solution is for me to use an iPad!

Are you able to share this link? Having the same issue and dji’s solution is for me to use an iPad!
Any chance you can post the link? Maps in my Go4 are blank also.
If you guys provide an email address, I can send the file through a file sharing service. DJI took the file down. Not sure I can attach a file of this size here.

Reactions: tcwarner
If you guys provide an email address, I can send the file through a file sharing service. DJI took the file down. Not sure I can attach a file of this size here.
Have sent you it in a private conversation. Thanks.

I’ve sent you a message for the APK. But I can’t include email address in the message. Please kindly message me to provide a way to download.

i need the files too. please contact me.
i will try to send my mail address to you

i need the files too. please contact me.
i will try to send my mail address to you
Email me your email address at the first initial of my first name followed by my entire last name (five characters total, no spaces) @me.com

Hello everybody,
I own a phantom 3 advanced that is was working perfectly smooth and therefore I did not updated nothing since 3 years ago....but now when I open the DJI GO APP FOR PHANTOM BEFORE P4, the app shows empty / totally black mapbox map... I guess it's because I need to update both controller and drone... but I am very afraid to do this... DO YOU HAVE A LINK OF AN OFFICIAL DJI GO APP FOR P3A WITH WORKING MAPS ?
or any other solution to solve the issue without updating drone / RC?
Many thanks everybody... my email address is [email protected]

Hello everybody,
I own a phantom 3 advanced that is was working perfectly smooth and therefore I did not updated nothing since 3 years ago....but now when I open the DJI GO APP FOR PHANTOM BEFORE P4, the app shows empty / totally black mapbox map... I guess it's because I need to update both controller and drone... but I am very afraid to do this... DO YOU HAVE A LINK OF AN OFFICIAL DJI GO APP FOR P3A WITH WORKING MAPS ?
or any other solution to solve the issue without updating drone / RC?
Many thanks everybody... my email address is [email protected]
You should not have to update the drone or transmitter. Have you downloaded the latest GO app for your phone or tablet?

Reactions: italiandrone
You should not have to update the drone or transmitter. Have you downloaded the latest GO app for your phone or tablet?
Thank you Hummingbird.UAV.
I am using DJI GO v3.1.76(823_go3_official) in my android 13 device. (Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, with MIUI 14.0.2). Will let you know if re-installing the DJI GO app or installing the .zip file you kindly shared it will work. By the way ... my P3A-RC has an USB port on the back but you said to "copy it to an empty micoSD card"... I guess that copying to an usb drive will be fine as well, right?

Thank you Hummingbird.UAV.
I am using DJI GO v3.1.76(823_go3_official) in my android 13 device. (Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, with MIUI 14.0.2). Will let you know if re-installing the DJI GO app or installing the .zip file you kindly shared it will work. By the way ... my P3A-RC has an USB port on the back but you said to "copy it to an empty micoSD card"... I guess that copying to an usb drive will be fine as well, right?
The update.zip file is only for a P4Pro+ transmitter with a built-in screen.

Reactions: italiandrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic