Phantom4pro+ DJIgo app sign-in stuck... says "no internet connection"

Reaction score
I am just getting used to the pro+ monitor and DJI Go app. Just to point out this is the built-in monitor on the controller. I accidentally signed out of the DJI Go app so I tried to sign back in. Everytime I enter the email and password I get the prompt "no internet connection, check settings". I did check the settings and it shows I am on my home network which is working. Any ideas how to get around this or fix it? I cannot get to any other pages in the app, it is stuck on the sign-in page. Also I have tried to reboot the controller, no affect. Thanks for any suggestions.

This happened as I was trying to make the DJI GO app get maps. Everything else was working but I could not see a map when flying. It's just a blank white background, with the home base and drone showing, but no map of any type. Oh well, one thing at a time. Now I can't even get connected to the phantom 4 Pro+.

I did check the settings and it shows I am on my home network which is working
Did you try disconnecting and reconnecting to your home network? Are you able to setup a hotspot on your mobile phone and connect to that just to rule out a possible issue with your home network?

Did you try disconnecting and reconnecting to your home network? Are you able to setup a hotspot on your mobile phone and connect to that just to rule out a possible issue with your home network?
Yes, I connected to my home network, then my iPhone hotspot, then even tried my MiFi which is what I use for connection when out flying. No difference, and I'm sure they are working.

This appears to be an issue on DJI's end. People are discussing it over on the DJI forum here.

Thanks... I'm new to DJI and had not found the forums on their website. Yes, it was their problem. It's Monday morning where I'm located, just tried login again and it worked. Now back online. Thanks for responding with the DJI link. Good to know it wasn't just me.

I am just getting used to the pro+ monitor and DJI Go app. Just to point out this is the built-in monitor on the controller. I accidentally signed out of the DJI Go app so I tried to sign back in. Everytime I enter the email and password I get the prompt "no internet connection, check settings". I did check the settings and it shows I am on my home network which is working. Any ideas how to get around this or fix it? I cannot get to any other pages in the app, it is stuck on the sign-in page. Also I have tried to reboot the controller, no affect. Thanks for any suggestions.

This happened as I was trying to make the DJI GO app get maps. Everything else was working but I could not see a map when flying. It's just a blank white background, with the home base and drone showing, but no map of any type. Oh well, one thing at a time. Now I can't even get connected to the phantom 4 Pro+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4