Distance and height stuck at 30m

This is what I also read in that thread tracking this issue from the start. It has "battery change" in the title. I'm nervous AF to even try mine. I fly over water a lot and always feel nervous about it. Now with something unknown like this crap happeneing now I don't know if I want to even try until its fixed. Does anyone know if the new app released today fixes the bug?
Dji wants me to send in the drone for repair .Not about to do that yet.Will try the new app first.Maybe its a combination of the new firmware and the app not keeping and saving the height and distance settings to the bird.
Frustrating

Reactions: JoBe
Have just tried the update 1.1.15 and no change, with my drone i don't get the max alt reached warning , the signal strength is full then when i get to about 30m height the signal just drops to nothing and rth initiates , what is also weird sometimes when i throttle up to climb there is no power in the motors like they are only half power , i land then take off again and it seems fine back to normal power , so after all this i have taken my drone back to the shop and the guy was very helpful and he gave me a full refund so can anyone recommend a decent drone i can replace it with please

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello