DBS or FPVLR? again...

The ITElite site looks a little different than the link earlier. Just look for the "v.1" on the description for the Standard and you should be fine. Don't forget to let us know your results!
Will do. Not really looking to max out the distance or anything, I just want a more reliable connection.
Now to wait for shipping to Ireland :(

The ITElite site looks a little different than the link earlier. Just look for the "v.1" on the description for the Standard and you should be fine. Don't forget to let us know your results!
I installed it yesterday and went out for a test this morning.
Got about 1km away before I lost signal. Very happy with the results because there was trees in the LOS between me and the drone.

Reactions: Mike's Bird
I installed it yesterday and went out for a test this morning.
Got about 1km away before I lost signal. Very happy with the results because there was trees in the LOS between me and the drone.

Thanks for the report. Beautiful area to fly in. Enjoy the new mod and keep us posted on your results, please.

Just took mine out and did 6,500 without losing signal and turned her around. taking baby steps . No telling how far this thing will go. Love this itelite dbs mod.

Hello guys!

I am new to this forum and I am from Austria :D
I also installed DBS-Mod and got over 2km, which is about 1,3miles distance. To make the connection more stable, I made this (look at the picture) IMAG0092.jpg IMAG0097.jpg IMAG0096.jpg IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0098.jpg
I did not fly it yet as the weather here did not allow to fly :D
I used the two 5dbi omni-antennas from the tp link wa830re range extender.
Why I did this: I had in the past a crash due to my brother, he crashed into the tree. I repaired the shell but sometimes I could not go further than 50m. I checked the internal antennas for 2.4ghz. I saw a little crack on the antenna with black cable on it. As I do not have enough money for the antennas ( I am 18 years old student) I decided to bring the antenna connection out. I had 2x u.fl to RP-Sma cable. So I drilled two holes on the landing gear. Tehn I started the drone and there is: the video is working, so the antennas works.
When the weather allows I will do a range test

Reactions: STAINLESS and Cen
Hello guys!

I am new to this forum and I am from Austria :D
I also installed DBS-Mod and got over 2km, which is about 1,3miles distance. To make the connection more stable, I made this (look at the picture)View attachment 46429 View attachment 46432 View attachment 46431 View attachment 46430
View attachment 46433 I did not fly it yet as the weather here did not allow to fly :D
I used the two 5dbi omni-antennas from the tp link wa830re range extender.
Why I did this: I had in the past a crash due to my brother, he crashed into the tree. I repaired the shell but sometimes I could not go further than 50m. I checked the internal antennas for 2.4ghz. I saw a little crack on the antenna with black cable on it. As I do not have enough money for the antennas ( I am 18 years old student) I decided to bring the antenna connection out. I had 2x u.fl to RP-Sma cable. So I drilled two holes on the landing gear. Tehn I started the drone and there is: the video is working, so the antennas works.
When the weather allows I will do a range test
Nice idea!
Be sure to let us know how it works :)

Sorry..alittle OT here but if anyone has their stock antenna and not gonna use it look in classifieds as one of our own needs one .
I sent mine to another member in need .Thanks
Who needs them I have a pair?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4