DBS Mod, I think I broke my remote :-(

Anyone turn on there RC without an antenna after getting there RC back from being modified? I just turned mine on and off really quick to only see if it was functioning properly to then see the freaking manual says don't turn on until antenna is installed .. anyone ever do this? Is your controller still working? I can't test mine until Friday when my drone gets back :/ kinda worried.. last thing I need is to buy another controller

Anyone turn on there RC without an antenna after getting there RC back from being modified? I just turned mine on and off really quick to only see if it was functioning properly to then see the freaking manual says don't turn on until antenna is installed .. anyone ever do this? Is your controller still working? I can't test mine until Friday when my drone gets back :/ kinda worried.. last thing I need is to buy another controller
I did the same, not thinking, just to verify the charge state of the RC, and immediately shut it off. It worked just fine after. I think it takes more than a few seconds of power for the components to be fried from heat build up without an antenna. You should be fine. Fingers crossed. :cool:

when i instaled my DBS antenna while i was putting it back together i turned the controler on by misteake and quickly turned it off.
the antenna was not attached.
controler has been working fine sense.
no problems noted.
Was that mine? ;)
I did the same when I first got it from you, too! No harm. No foul! :D
Still working!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members