Main Board Ribbon Cable Connector

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a replacement 32 pin 0.5mm spacing flat ribbon cable connector on the Advanced remote controller main board (see attached picture)? I believe it is called a FPC connector.

fpc-connector.4464

The picture is from the USB module, however, there is an identical connector on the remote's main board. The connector on my main board is damaged and no longer locks in the flat ribbon cable.

I ordered and tried a connector from Digikey:

XF2M-3215-1A Omron Electronics Inc-EMC Div | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

xf2m-3215-1a.4465

The ribbon cable fits and locks in. However, the solder pads to secure the connector to the main board do not align with the ones on the connector.

Thank you for your help.

William I am having the same problem, did you ever find a fix?
Does anyone know where to find a replacement 32 pin 0.5mm spacing flat ribbon cable connector on the Advanced remote controller main board (see attached picture)? I believe it is called a FPC connector.

fpc-connector.4464

The picture is from the USB module, however, there is an identical connector on the remote's main board. The connector on my main board is damaged and no longer locks in the flat ribbon cable.

I ordered and tried a connector from Digikey:

XF2M-3215-1A Omron Electronics Inc-EMC Div | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

xf2m-3215-1a.4465

The ribbon cable fits and locks in. However, the solder pads to secure the connector to the main board do not align with the ones on the connector.

Thank you for your help.

William I am having the same problem... Did you find a fix?

Reactions: Saldivar Engineer
Trying to revive the LiOn battery I had to unmount the controller and the ribbon cable came out from that FPC connector, now I can't put it all in.

Already tried pulling it with tape but nothing.

Could someone say if the fix it's to replace the ribbon cable or the connector?

Attachments

• 20200930_205444[1].jpg
    20200930_205444[1].jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 159

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20