.dat

Reaction score
Had esc4 prob, all motors been replaced, no4 twice.someone told me I may find the answer in .dat but unable to get into it and to be honest I wouldnt no what to look for which may give me some indication how to stop esc4 which is prevented from flying since apr
Have updated firmware
Thanks for looking
andy

someone told me I may find the answer in .dat but unable to get into it and to be honest I wouldnt no what to look for which may give me some indication how to stop esc4 which is prevented from flying
If you need assistance with the .dat file. Upload that file to a sharable site such as dropbox, google drive etc...and share a link back here to the file.

@Andy999xxxz,

Take a look here under logs:

"Retrieve internal flight logs from Phantom"
I'm assuming you want the ones stored on the Phantom?

Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy999xxxz
I'm assuming you want the ones stored on the Phantom.
The op has already been given the instructions in at least 2 different prior threads of the same issue. From what was stated he is not able to "read" them.

Reactions: RodPad
The op has already been given the instructions in at least 2 different prior threads of the same issue. From what was stated he is not able to "read" them.
I didn't do my normal background check. :rolleyes:

Rod

Can you supply email mail address to provide a link please
Post your link back here. You don't need e-mail for that. Others can assist as well.

There are no .dat files contained in that file.

There should be 65 files combined in .dat?
Will have another go tomorrow, I’m using iPhone 7s app for Dropbox and using windows 7 to download .dat on ass2?

Will have another go tomorrow, I’m using iPhone 7s app for Dropbox and using windows 7 to download .dat on ass2?
Extracting the file shows no .dat's. Try exporting them yourself and upload the FLYxxx.dat file alone to the same share site.

Does he have to use ass2, to get to these files?

Also, seems like he should be using Win7 to upload to DropBox, especially not a Apple device, what I'm I missing?

Rod

Also, seems like he should be using Win7 to upload to DropBox, especially not a Apple device, what I'm I missing?

Rod
Yep, I’m using slow bloody laptop in my friends WiFi home? Win7 en iPhone don’t talk that’s probably why cockup?
Will try my friends super computer ha?

For a P4, I am assuming yes, but maybe not? Lets see if @BudWalker can help you get the files. I do not use DJI Assistant. Only his extractor.

Hum,
When I retrieve the .dat files from the P3's.
Power all up.
Use DJI-Go, somewhere under advanced area, pick enter flight data mode.
I hook my laptop to the USB connection on the front of the Phantom
Comes up as a removable drive.
I use the standard Windows Explorer to copy the files to the computer.

The only thing that I don't like is it states the file is ready only.
So I have to baby sit it, no problem if your downloading just a couple of files.
I have also used the command.com box, with a xcopy command, but I still have wait it out, it won't copy the next file until you acknowledge the message.

This is the only way I have every done it.

When I started to see the talk of DJI-Assistant, I thought that was just for the P4s, more stuff to calibrate. I used a DJI-Assistant on my Lost P2V+, when I got the P3, it appeared that everything you needed was now in the DJI-Go app?

@Andy999xxxz
"God I’m totally confused now?"

Sorry, same as I. ;):)

Rod

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues