crash-this thing keeps costing me money!

Reaction score
First off, I'll just same I'm an idiot. I had a couple drinks and flew into some trees but can you guys help me please?

I need a new shell and camera ribbon but my question regards the attached picture. Will that little round piece snap back on next to the ribbon? I don't want to push too hard right now.

Also, does anyone have a "how to" on switching out the shell?

Attachments

• IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 508
thanks msinger. That's great that you have a list of all those places to buy stuff for the P3 and thanks for the video link. What about that camera? Do you think I can salvage it?

I've never done any major repairs. If it cannot be fixed, you could sell it as-is. People (especially repair shops) are often looking to buy broken cameras for parts.

I think you just invented that phrase.

I've never done any major repairs. If it cannot be fixed, you could sell it as-is. People (especially repair shops) are often looking to buy broken cameras for parts.
I'm confident in my skills to replace the shell and camera but just didn't know if I should buy another camera or not. I guess I'll just get the shell and gimble ribbon and go to work fixing it and hope I can snap that piece back on when the time comes.

Since the cameras are pretty expensive, it would be worthwhile to try it before buying a new one.

Don't drink and drone.

(Wow... I was the first to say that?)

Nope...
I said it on July,11th.

Please... Don't Drink & Drone! ;)

But, it may precede me too.

Reactions: bobmyers
There ya' go bb!

That's why I always add a disclaimer :)

It's unbelievable that the P3 Gimble yaw arm can't be ordered or purchase even authorized repair centers can get the part

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's unbelievable that the P3 Gimble yaw arm can't be ordered or purchase even authorized repair centers can get the part
You can order one from TACO-RC or ATKdrones. They are not OEM parts, but people are using those replacements with no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl