Controller Problems

Reaction score
My controller won't update to the new firmware via any method (micro sd, usb drive, micro usb to gimble, mobile device.) I've noticed that the controller powers on dirrectly when pressing the button, rather than requiring you to press the button twice. I feel like these two problems may be connected but I am not sure. Controller is a gl300c model.

My controller won't update to the new firmware via any method
Which version do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

I've noticed that the controller powers on dirrectly when pressing the button, rather than requiring you to press the button twice.
It's not possible to power it on with a single press. Pressing the button once will only show the current charge level.

Which version do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

It's not possible to power it on with a single press. Pressing the button once will only show the current charge level.

The app version is 2.9.2
The Aircraft version is unknown
The remote controller is 1.4.30+

And the controller is powering on with a single press. I can attach a video if you don't believe me.

Also now it is telling me my phantom 3 advanced is a phantom 4.

And the controller is powering on with a single press. I can attach a video if you don't believe me.
It would be interesting to see that in action.

It would be interesting to see that in action.
Her is a gif of me turning it of and then turning it back on to show you.

Attachments

• 264DA3E0-3E49-4D16-85B1-2CD69CB2AD3F.gif
    264DA3E0-3E49-4D16-85B1-2CD69CB2AD3F.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 440
It's hard to see what you're doing in that GIF. If it's really turning on/off with a single press, then you should contact DJI support for help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164