Controller help; flashing red and beeping

Quick question though, the app says my RC firmware is mismatched and needs upgrading. The app is telling me to go to www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download/

I am confused because this is for a Phantom 3 Pro.

Can I just put the usb stick in the controller with the P3P firmware? Or am I actually supposed to install inspire firmware?

The AC has the most current 1.11.20 firmware installed. (My replacement gimbal top board came in today as well, so I was able to load firmware)
Me not clever on this stuff but while searching for you yesterday somewhere I read no on the inspire,go to p3pro downloads, not sure why when or how,I just try find usb firmware update cause I read that too

Never-mind, I figured out the issue. My RC firmware was pretty old.....it wanted me to upgrade to 1.3.2 via usb stick. Once I did that, I was able to upgrade to the newest firmware via the app.

Only thing left is a compass error which I think can be resolved by calibrating it. I will do that tomorrow and see what the outcome is.

Also, I replaced one of the motors......can someone tell me what kind of glue I can use on the wires?

Now I just need to get some props so I can put it in the air!
Awsome mate good job,,how do mean glue,,if just to secure wires use hot glue gun,good on you you for sticking at it,,I would have kicked it by now ;),

Also, I replaced one of the motors......can someone tell me what kind of glue I can use on the wires?

Dji used silicon. But any kind of flexible glue will do; it is there to remove vibrations from wires, as vibrating wires break at solder point over time.

I recently fixed a toy drill for my kids in which this was actually an issue - wires broke from a motor due to vibrations.

Awsome FMovies YesMovies SolarMovie mate good job,,how do mean glue,,if just to secure wires use hot glue gun,good on you you for sticking at it,,I would have kicked it by now ;),
links to the FW: i found an archive for most of the AC firmwares through google, however become lacking the one for 1.7.6. That one took a few digging to find. identical situation with the app (most mirrors either redirected to the play shop or did not pass returned some distance enough).

i will upload to the submit the filenames for the AC FW and wherein i discovered the app. beyond that, i am not comfortable with direct links as they can trade at any time, and uploading them myself runs into viable problems with redistribution of DJI's IP.

EDIT: And up to date. question, do you have a pro or a sophisticated?

Last edited:
links to the FW: i found an archive for most of the AC firmwares through google, however become lacking the one for 1.7.6. That one took a few digging to find.
You took the long way to find them. They are at the link below, both for the P3A and P3P, including 1.07.6..... Just saying...
Just scroll to the bottom of the page, and if you are looking for the P3A, use the drop down and they are also at the bottom of the page.

Firmware Archives

Reactions: Oso
There's also DankDroneDownloader - if you don't mind starting a suspicious executable from your PC, it allows you to download firmwares for all Dji platforms. There are some versions which are hard to find otherwise.

I used it and downloaded what I needed; though I will not claim that it's safe to use, I don't know.

Reactions: Oso
You took the long way to find them. They are at the link below, both for the P3A and P3P, including 1.07.6..... Just saying...
Just scroll to the bottom of the page, and if you are looking for the P3A, use the drop down and they are also at the bottom of the page.

Firmware Archives
And also here for P3A and P3P:
For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl