• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• unsure

• Total voters
Reaction score
Brother and I just put up first video using phantom 3 4k. Just looking for some constructive criticism to help us improve our next video!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
It felt very cinematic and the music was a good choice.
For my personal taste I would of just enhanced the brightness/contrast in post production as it did seem slightly dark to my eye.
But overall that was a great effort, well done.

YT makes it dark. I got it too. The video at home is good at YT, however, sometimes disaster.Otherwise the video looks great

Nice video. Smooth flying. Was a little dark but not bad. Liked how you flew low with ought clipping anything [emoji4]

YT makes it dark. I got it too. The video at home is good at YT, however, sometimes disaster.Otherwise the video looks great
Would you care to mention what editing software you are using to export to YouTube?
I've recently started using Adobe Premiere cc and while watching YouTube happened to see a video on exporting to YouTube from Adobe Premiere and Bitrate settings.
Basically the Phantom 3 Professional camera has a Bitrate of 60 Mbps, however some editing software exports 10-12 Mbps as default so you could be losing quality in your upload to YouTube by not maximising your Bitrate settings.

Would you care to mention what editing software you using to export to YouTube?
I've recently started using Adobe Premiere cc and while watching YouTube happened to see a video on exporting to YouTube from Adobe Premiere and Bitrate settings.
Basically the Phantom 3 Professional camera has a Bitrate of 60 Mbps, however some editing software exports 10-12 Mbps as default so you could be losing quality in your upload to YouTube by not maximising your Bitrate settings.
I use AVS video editor. The bit rate is the same as the original. I'll upload the finished movie to YT.

It is important to me that the nice original is stored in the PC. A worse copy of YT does not matter to me. I do it mainly for myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4