Connection issues

Thats a great idea but I cant get into camera view.
Was that comment directed at me? If so, I don't understand what you're saying. The thread I linked above discusses settings in the Android OS.

For those who need to know... the DJI GO app is not compatible with the latest Android Marshmallow update. I connected an older S6 that was not updated and it worked perfectly.

Was that comment directed at me? If so, I don't understand what you're saying. The thread I linked above discusses settings in the Android OS.
The tutorial you posted instructed me to use the app to teacher the RP to the drone buthe my whole problem is that the app would not connect and allow me into camera view. Thank you for your time and suggestions. It seems the issue is compatability between the app and the newest Android update.

The tutorial you posted instructed me to use the app to teacher the RP to the drone
Ah. I posted that because you asked what binding meant. And, then I followed up with you don't need to do it :)

Try this. See the last post by wxeye.

Anyone have any experience with an iPad Mini (the first one) I am having trouble getting it to connect. same issue or just not compatible? I have seen numerous list of what works with the app and the mini 1 ons on some of them and not on others.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub