Chinese Argtek

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Chinese (I believe fake) Argtek antennas for P3S.
They cost about 35-50USD.
I have no other option, because I live in Bosnia and Hercegovina, and nobody delivers here but Chinese.

have you checked amazon UK to see if they deliver I know of a few folks who have gotten real argteks from there also have you tried direct from Blueproton BlueProton.com

1506538961021-1945155823.jpg
1506538348027-814251815.jpg
got these ages ago for p34k,terrible ,im sure there should have been a gain panel with these,that why i move original antenna to middle,was 3 plugs inside,couldent leave one unplugged,,anyway keep clear of cheap argtec lookalikes like these bloody rabbit ears ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even ARGTEK themselves say that majority of troubles are installation errors by users ...

I paid $50 incl shipping on eBay for my ARGTEK system .... instant success .... from 300m to over 2000m

I am sure even though the web-site address noted on the antenna is ARGTEK's ... I'm reasonably sure I received a copy version ... BUT it works !!

Nigel

Even ARGTEK themselves say that majority of troubles are installation errors by users ...

I paid $50 incl shipping on eBay for my ARGTEK system .... instant success .... from 300m to over 2000m

I am sure even though the web-site address noted on the antenna is ARGTEK's ... I'm reasonably sure I received a copy version ... BUT it works !!

Nigel
That is the one I am watching on ebay. Anyway winter is coming, so it's not a hurry. Thanks for the input.

Nigel
definitely agree with this you have to be mindful of what your doing the connectors on the board are delicate and DJI has had some issues with soldering stuff properly. some folks have components falling off the boards. I opened my drone to replace the motors and found many cold soldered joints. you will know them when you see them because the solders finish looks Dull, It should be very shiny if soldered properly. I used my reflow station and just went over the whole board fixing the issues. if you take your time removing the factory cables and replacing them with the Argtek cables then hot glue them down so they cant pop off you will be good to go.

definitely agree with this you have to be mindful of what your doing the connectors on the board are delicate and DJI has had some issues with soldering stuff properly. some folks have components falling off the boards. I opened my drone to replace the motors and found many cold soldered joints. you will know them when you see them because the solders finish looks Dull, It should be very shiny if soldered properly. I used my reflow station and just went over the whole board fixing the issues. if you take your time removing the factory cables and replacing them with the Argtek cables then hot glue them down so they cant pop off you will be good to go.
I am good with electronics, so it won't be a problem at all. Thanks.

Reactions: epicdoom
Just thought i say aswell on this when i did mine i had to do some delicate soidering with antenna wires ,plugs on my antenna leads were smaller so had to chop and change with me cheap argtec ones ,,was no hassel but take good note of plug size to save doin this when shouldent have to

Awesome just make sure to be extremely careful removing the old cables from the board lots of folks have been tearing the board connector completely off the PCB Because of weak soldering at the factory.

Anyonthinge experience with the Chinese (I believe fake) Argtek antennas for P3S.
They cost about 35-50USD.
I have no other option, because I live in Bosnia and Hercegovina, and nobody delivers here but Chinese.
Hi,I buy from Aliexpress GM5 antena set and works good. When I break Argtek or GM5 I find that inside the same thing.
DSC_1125.JPG

Reactions: sanel_net
I have ordered this kit from Argtek direct online store for 64,99 USD. Will see in 30-45 days how it works.
awesome glad you were able to get one . I'm pretty happy with it on the Standard. increased my Distance big time, But the really big thing is my connection between RC and AC its so much stronger even in high interference areas I stay connected

Argtek is GM5,
b35cf6e6edcc62e1e7a6340889c6cbcb.jpg
Ok. My antennas have GM5 stickers. The seller introduced another manufacturer, not Argtek. I do not remember the title.Anyone can make it, you can give the stickers whatever you want. Mainly it works.

awesome glad you were able to get one . I'm pretty happy with it on the Standard. increased my Distance big time, But the really big thing is my connection between RC and AC its so much stronger even in high interference areas I stay connected
I've tested the Standard in a field with no interference, got up to 804m, and cut out. In the town I get 50m and no signal at all. Video feed is full, but RC cuts out.

Reactions: epicdoom
I've tested the Standard in a field with no interference, got up to 804m, and cut out. In the town I get 50m and no signal at all. Video feed is full, but RC cuts out.
the argtek will help with the in town distance and signal nicely.

Got my Argtek today. Surprisingly fast delivery, only 21 days. It is an original product from Blue Proton. Installed it on five minutes, and it works fine. Now the signals are different then before, now I have full RC signal and lower HD signal. But it goes 550m without any problem in the city. That was not possible before.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj