Cheap Phantom 4's

Reaction score
I use this site alll the time www.woot.com and they have unbelievable deals usually.

They have refurbished and open box P4's for under $750!

2fb2c70fa676f2190fcba5c56f4a7719.jpg
f6604eca4d9019157044b13e3204168c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The DJI Store is selling refurbished P4s here on eBay for $729.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Since the price is higher, I'm guessing that the Reconditioned is the way to go since it has been carefully inspected and recertified....unlike an open box?

It's hard to say what you're getting with an open box item. I'd personally go with a refurbished Phantom if those were my two choices.

Well woot is a great company based in Seattle Kirkland. They are a great company and if you have any issues they've always taken great care of me personally.

The $729 one is reconditioned and the $699 is open box.

Just thought it's a good company. They charge $5 for shipping no matter the item.

Just sharing

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jussaguy
I'm not suggesting Woot is a bad seller/company. If you live in the US, DJI will not honor their warranty when purchasing Phantoms from sellers who are not authorized DJI dealers.

The Woot deal says that it comes with a 90 day warranty, which would be enough to get any initial issues fixed. So do you think that DJI wouldn't even honor the 90 day warranty that is listed?

I don't know. If you buy a refurbished Phantom from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer, you get the same warranty as a brand new Phantom.

I've bought a number of items from Woot over the years. I picked up a brand new P4 from them on Christmas eve for $799. They didn't last long. I emailed a friend who was in the market for one and they were already sold out! Whew!

Geo

A one year warranty beats a 90 day one. You never know what will happen. Could be an update that caused problems, or other issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl