Change from Pahntom to Naza help needed

Reaction score
Hey guys six weeks ago my phantom fell from the sky and there was a lot of damage. It went back to DJI and I was lucky enough that they found an issue which was covered under warranty. I received an email telling me there was no cost and all the software was updated.
Well I noticed the controller was in Phantom mode. I prefer to fly Naza. Now my computer will not recognize the phantom or controller. Ive updated from the DJI site to make sure I had all the current drivers and assistant. Any advice?
Thanks
Rich

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Try the usual things:

- Reboot your computer.
- Make sure you're using the USB cable that came with your Phantom.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected beneath the white flap on the opposite side of the Phantom battery.
- Try a different computer.

Reaction score
MSINGER,

turned out I was using another USB cable. once I put in the DJI, worked great, downloaded few updates and changed over to Naza. now I just need the rain to stop...

Thanks again guys, I appreciate all the help

rich

Reaction score
If you just got it back from DJI they tell you to re-do the IMU calibration after shipping. I would also re-calibrated my RC and do the compass calibration for sure. All that establishes the quads sensors for your area and the compass for electromagnetic earth core for your geometry. Prevent a flay a way.... Calibrate calibrate and calibrate till all is showing good within specs.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Island time