can't update phantom3sta

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I pulled back out of my phantom, after five months, I wanted to do the upgrade, I downloaded it, and when I do go I always stuck at 40% ... you have any indication ?? it's possible than i can't update, 'cause i didnt' have make so upgrade in the last month ?
thank you so much

Last edited:
Hi guys ! I pulled back out of my phantom, after five months, I wanted to do the upgrade, I downloaded it, and when I do go I always stuck at 40% ... you have any indication ?? it's possible than i can't update, 'cause i didnt' have make so upgrade in the last month ?
thank you so much
Does not matter if you hadn't updated for awhile. You say it stopped at 40%. How long did you wait? Sometimes it might just seem like it stopped, and you just didn't wait long enough. Just try it again, and remember since the Standard uses wifi to update the FW. Making sure you have very good wifi signal when downloading the update for starters, then make sure your device, control and drone are all sitting right next to each other during the update, till it's 100%. Don't be messing around with any of the three pieces or moving them till it's done.

Does not matter if you hadn't updated for awhile. You say it stopped at 40%. How long did you wait? Sometimes it might just seem like it stopped, and you just didn't wait long enough. Just try it again, and remember since the Standard uses wifi to update the FW. Making sure you have very good wifi signal when downloading the update for starters, then make sure your device, control and drone are all sitting right next to each other during the update, till it's 100%. Don't be messing around with any of the three pieces or moving them till it's done.
i leave it an hour little bit...the download was perfect ! i had a really fast connection.... don't know what to do :( any idea for re-download the firmware ? thank's

If your saying it didn't go to 100% the app should know that and ask to reinstall it, my does. If your wanting to do the download over again from the start. Than you'll have to uninstall the Go app, reinstall it. Then the app will start from the beginning.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If your saying it didn't go to 100% the app should know that and ask to reinstall it, my does. If your wanting to do the download over again from the start. Than you'll have to uninstall the Go app, reinstall it. Then the app will start from the beginning.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi ! I followed your directions! I deleted the app, reinstalled, and redownloaded the firmware, but it always stops at 40% !!!! don't know what to do.... :(

Unless someone else has any input, the only thing I would suggest is to make sure your waiting long enough before giving up. Like one hour or two. It shouldn't take that long, but just in case. Next make 100% sure there is limited wifi interference in the room you're doing the update in. Have the drone, RC and device all right next to each other and in a room away from your home wifi. And don't walk between or move anything during the install. And one more thing I forgot, when you re-downloaded that FW you could had formatted the SD card first. Try again.

Unless someone else has any input, the only thing I would suggest is to make sure your waiting long enough before giving up. Like one hour or two. It shouldn't take that long, but just in case. Next make 100% sure there is limited wifi interference in the room you're doing the update in. Have the drone, RC and device all right next to each other and in a room away from your home wifi. And don't walk between or move anything during the install. And try again.
I waited until they gave me the error.....

I waited until they gave me the error.....
One more thing I forgot, when you re-downloaded that FW you could had formatted the SD card first. Try again.

Mine stopped at 48% too, time and time again. Shut everything down, uninstalled then reinstalled the App. Started up everything and all was good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic