Can't connect through camera...

Slinger,
Do you have an older version of the app saved to iTunes or hard drive?

I read somewhere, a guy had same issue, he was running 3.14 ( I believe ) can't freaking remember, and can't find thread? But he went to an earlier version of the app, and FPV returned! Sill searching my friend, we will make this happen, if I have to take a camera to Dirk, strap it to Dixie, and have him fly it to you! I think she can make it!

J Dot

Yeah... Luckily I'm not strapped down to Apple only. I have a couple of Android tablets and I have a number of versions of the app available... I'm gonna start hammering away at that tonight....

Thanks...
-slinger

Reactions: J Dot
Got bogged down last night with other stuff... I'm gonna give it a shot tonight and I'm off tomorrow so if I don't get it working tonight I'll spend some quality time with it tomorrow... I still don't get what changed while she was sitting quietly in her case... Freakin' technology... bleah...

-slinger

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Got bogged down last night with other stuff... I'm gonna give it a shot tonight and I'm off tomorrow so if I don't get it working tonight I'll spend some quality time with it tomorrow... I still don't get what changed while she was sitting quietly in her case... Freakin' technology... bleah...

-slinger

Slinger,
Maybe something just went bad when you started it up? Just happened to be a coincidence?
I bought a p2v+ with no live feed, so looks like we're are in a similar boat!
Lol. My camera works, takes pics and video but no FPV! We gonna get this **** IT!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Slinger,
Maybe something just went bad when you started it up? Just happened to be a coincidence?
I bought a p2v+ with no live feed, so looks like we're are in a similar boat!
Lol. My camera works, takes pics and video but no FPV! We gonna get this **** IT!

J Dot

Tried earlier versions, tried everything. This is starting to look like a mechanical failure of some kind...

Mine is ribbon cable I'm guessing,
Looks mint, but Hunch replied to a guy with same issue ( gimbal working perfectly, solid red light, no camera action! Just says connection broken, wifi unit kicking out good strong signal, so I'm going to fix the ribbon, and see?

J Dot

Offer still stands! Either send to me and I'll fix, or I'll send you boards and you can fix, or I'll send a working camera! Choice is yours! Let me know!

Take care, Fly Safe!

Slinger, I'm having the exact same problem. Have you fixed yours yet? Called DJI yesterday and they said to send it in for repair.

Slinger, I'm having the exact same problem. Have you fixed yours yet? Called DJI yesterday and they said to send it in for repair.

They give any indication regarding price and ETA on repair?

Thanks...
-slinger

Mine is ribbon cable I'm guessing,
Looks mint, but Hunch replied to a guy with same issue ( gimbal working perfectly, solid red light, no camera action! Just says connection broken, wifi unit kicking out good strong signal, so I'm going to fix the ribbon, and see?

J Dot

Offer still stands! Either send to me and I'll fix, or I'll send you boards and you can fix, or I'll send a working camera! Choice is yours! Let me know!

Take care, Fly Safe!

Thank you sir... I'm pretty near the end of my rope on this and may well take you up on your kind offer...

-slinger...

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Guys. Please help me as well. I have a P2V for about 2 years and flown about 10 times. Update the firmware and now I have the same problem like Slinger :(

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They give any indication regarding price and ETA on repair?

Thanks...
-slinger
Slinger, I talked with the DJI Repair Center in LA., Calif. New story from them, They say you can't get video on an Apple IPhone or IPad. He said it's due to the new IOS operating system. I can't check this out, as I don't have any Android device. If you have an Android device, please try it and let me know how that goes. By the way, the tech support guy said that DJI does not plan on providing a fix for this problem, as P2V's are considered obsolete.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I had this happen to my dedicated galaxy tab s2 around march'ish. When I called they said that some Android chipset versions had difficulty with the last go update. I plugged in my note4 and it worked fine. Try a different device. It's a crappy answer but it worked for me if it's the same issue. My tab still doesn't work after a reinstall a month later. Sucks. Didn't actually read if you said iOS or Android.. Just offering my similar experience.

Stuck using tiny little note screen.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, guys. I JUST updated the OS on my iPhone a short while ago. I can't get it working on my tablet either... But my wife has an old iPhone 4S with the old OS on it. I'll try that tonight. This is the kind of thing that happens as technology ages and you really on more than one vendor for a solution... Stinks... It's a crappy answer but it makes perfect sense...

-slinger

Let me know how your wife's Iphone worked. Also if any android device worked. I've got an appointment with Apple Support and want to see if they know of this problem and if they plan on a fix in a future IOS update.

Let me know how your wife's Iphone worked. Also if any android device worked. I've got an appointment with Apple Support and want to see if they know of this problem and if they plan on a fix in a future IOS update.

No cigar with her iPhone or the Androids... Frustrating...

-slinger

Slinger, how about starting a new thread to find out how many P2V's are having this problem and if anyone is getting video on any device?

Don't wanna put a fly in the ointment but I've got android and iOS DJI app and my P2v is happy to work on both, iPhone 6 Plus ios version 9.0.1, it's due an update to 9.3.2, I'm not a user of iOS as i use Litchi on android so if anyone wants I can update the iPhone to the newest iOS and see if it affects FPV

Well i updated my I6 Plus to 9.3.2, and it still works fine, app version is 1,0,56 (1985)

Don't wanna put a fly in the ointment but I've got android and iOS DJI app and my P2v is happy to work on both, iPhone 6 Plus ios version 9.0.1, it's due an update to 9.3.2, I'm not a user of iOS as i use Litchi on android so if anyone wants I can update the iPhone to the newest iOS and see if it affects FPV

Please update your IOS and see what happens. TIA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj