Cannot power down P4 remote

Reaction score
Hi There

Has anyone seen a P4 Pro remote freeze up and not actually power down?
I know the drill for switching off the remote, have done it many times, but now it is stuck on, is beeping and has a solid red light on. I thought it would power down from inactivity over night but just up and its still beeping and unresponsive...

(Edit)
*I know how to turn on and off the P4 Pro controller in normal circumstances with 2 x press short/long. This is now not working.
*The remote is not connecting to aircraft.
*When my Iphone is connected to the remote it does not appear to be making any communication to the remote other than allowing me to open the DJI app and bringing up a grey flight screen. it is neither in 'connected' or 'disconnected' status.

Any ideas would be appreciated here
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi There

Has anyone seen a P4 Pro remote freeze up and not actually power down?
I know the drill for switching off the remote, have done it many times, but now it is stuck on, is beeping and has a solid red light on. I thought it would power down from inactivity over night but just up and its still beeping and unresponsive...

Any ideas would be appreciated here
THanks
HI I don't have pro but maybe try starting up drone then try turn off..

Thanks ianzone, no luck doing this unfortunately.
HI Yeh I just look on uncle Google aswell but never found result,,:)Getz I be tempted to open remote unplug battery and plug back in,,,go I go have another read

HI Yeh I just look on uncle Google aswell but never found result,,:)Getz I be tempted to open remote unplug battery and plug back in,,,go I go have another read
Yeh it just says press and hold in for sec..

Yeah I scoured the interwebs for some solutions but I cant see anyone experiencing the same which is surprising. Just spoke to DJI support, say I can wait for the battery to die out on the remote, if it doesnt work then I have to send the remote into them for repair.

Yeah I scoured the interwebs for some solutions but I cant see anyone experiencing the same which is surprising. Just spoke to DJI support, say I can wait for the battery to die out on the remote, if it doesnt work then I have to send the remote into them for repair.
Yip was going to suggest but I hate saying that,,,,wrap it up in a pillow:)best of luck ..I keep looking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31