Cannot enter altitude parameters in latest Litchi App

Reaction score
I just downloaded V3.10.10 to a new Nvidia Shield K1. In settings/aircraft, I am unable to set "go home" and "Max Altitude"? I already set these parameters in DJI Go. I tap these parameter boxes, but they remain unresponsive and blank. I am doing this while connected to the controller and aircraft (P3P). DJI GO is NOT running in the background.
What procedure am I overlooking?

Goin Up

I just downloaded V3.10.10 to a new Nvidia Shield K1. In settings/aircraft, I am unable to set "go home" and "Max Altitude"? I already set these parameters in DJI Go. I tap these parameter boxes, but they remain unresponsive and blank. I am doing this while connected to the controller and aircraft (P3P). DJI GO is NOT running in the background.
When you set those in the app, they are stored in the Phantom.
(That's how it can operate when you lose signal)
There's no need to put them in again.

Thanks Meta4! My big Ooooops was I did not say it was the Litchi app ;-(. However, the one strange thing I did notice was when I loaded a "mission", those items did populate. Return home altitude was correct, but "N/A" was indicated in the Max Altitude.

Thanks Meta4! My big Ooooops was I did not say it was the Litchi app ;-(. However, the one strange thing I did notice was when I loaded a "mission", those items did populate. Return home altitude was correct, but "N/A" was indicated in the Max Altitude.
As Meta4 noted the settings are stored in the phantom and your settings in Litchi should mirror those that you have set in the GO app (my experience with iOS). Maybe check the Max Altitude setting in the GO app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav