Can not connect remote to P3A

Reaction score
Good Morning! I am having a really hard time getting my remote to connect to my drone since updating to the latest firmware. Does anyone know of a site that would have posted the previous versions of firmware?

Thanks

You can download old P3A firmware versions here.

I presume you have tried re-linking your RC to your AC? The latest FW does give a warning that this will happen after upgrade....

Reactions: Oso
I presume you have tried re-linking your RC to your AC? The latest FW does give a warning that this will happen after upgrade....
I have and I am seeing an error message on the screen that says it has lost connection to the RC. It says the linking is successful but the message still remains.

I have and I am seeing an error message on the screen that says it has lost connection to the RC. It says the linking is successful but the message still remains.
I recall that you used to use an Apple device. If you still do, did you happen to update to iOS 11.2.5?

Reactions: JoBe
I did not see the drone listed as an option under Wi-Fi. Should I?
Disregard. This does not apply to you at all since you have a P3A.

My buddy hooked his android phone to the controller and it prompted to update. I’m not sure why I didn’t see this on the IOS. I flew it today with no problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20