Reaction score
My question is about what parts I can or can not put on my regular P2 from a P2v/v+. One thing is can I use the camera and gimble from the P2v/v+ on my P2? What about parts inside the P2v/v+, are they the same as whats in mine? what are the main differences between each of the Phantom 2 drones bessides cameras? I would like to put on a vision/vision+ camera and new landing gear with the shielded compass and if the gps part is better on the v/v+ I would upgrade to that as well. {however Im pretty sure that is the same as mine}. Are the motors and esc all the same as well? Any info ya'll have would be great. I figure its faster and better info on here than just looking it up online. Thanks for all your help in the pass...Rick

My question is about what parts I can or can not put on my regular P2 from a P2v/v+. One thing is can I use the camera and gimble from the P2v/v+ on my P2? What about parts inside the P2v/v+, are they the same as whats in mine? what are the main differences between each of the Phantom 2 drones bessides cameras? I would like to put on a vision/vision+ camera and new landing gear with the shielded compass and if the gps part is better on the v/v+ I would upgrade to that as well. {however Im pretty sure that is the same as mine}. Are the motors and esc all the same as well? Any info ya'll have would be great. I figure its faster and better info on here than just looking it up online. Thanks for all your help in the pass...Rick

The parts from the P2 vision+ that are not compatible with the P2 non-vision 5.8GHz controller, receive module, wifi module and gimbal/camera, Now depending on which models they are such as P2 nv v2 vs P2 v+ v3 motors and ESC boards are compatible but if the P2 were a version v1 motors and ESC modules all four would have to be changed as a complete unit. When DJI came out with updated models of v2 and v3 they upgraded motors and ESC modules but you can mix newer ESC boards with an older boards.just not the motors. To identify the motors the ccw 2212 motors had a black dot on the shaft while the 2312 ccw motors shafts were completely black.and the ESC 's were v2.1.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31