Phantom Vision + parts, Remote & battery recycling on F450 or ...

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm working on a project that is based on a functioning P2 vision+ and want to make it sturdier with better weight lifting capacity (don't mind flight time, it's for very short lifts), no camera needed at all.
I'm thinking about moving it's parts to a
or

frame
After browsing the forum and reading the

I got a few questions in mind:
  1. can I use the P2 remote with a converted P2 FC to NAZA M V2 ?

2. can I use better motors with the original ESC's

*is yes - would any of those fit?:

3. can I attach any other ESC's to the P2 prior / after flashing it to be NAZA M?
thanks!

Changing motors wont help you, the ESC'S are designed for only one motor. Other motors may run but won't provide any better performance. The P2 motors are the same as the first version P3 motors, the second version P3 uses a different mainboard with different ESC'S. They are not interchangeable. As far as the NAZA and the FC goes, thats beyond my experience.

The P2 motors are the same as the first version P3 motors,

Not sure they are, the motors on the Phantom 3 Standard are 15.1v motors versus the 11.1v on the Phantom 2

Reactions: quaddamage
Not sure they are, the motors on the Phantom 3 Standard are 15.1v motors versus the 11.1v on the Phantom 2
Regardless of the supply voltage difference of the P2 and P3, the same DJI motors (part number 2312) are used both on the P2 and early P3 models. Later P3's have an upgraded control board/ESC'S and the newer DJI motor (part number 2312A). These cannot be interchanged with the other control board.

Regardless of the supply voltage difference of the P2 and P3, the same DJI motors (part number 2312) are used both on the P2 and early P3 models. Later P3's have an upgraded control board/ESC'S and the newer DJI motor (part number 2312A). These cannot be interchanged with the other control board.

ahh right, ive never seen an early P3 unless you mean the standard, and of those standards ive seen the motors are totally different to the p2 range, perhaps you could post some pictures for me

ahh right, ive never seen an early P3 unless you mean the standard, and of those standards ive seen the motors are totally different to the p2 range, perhaps you could post some pictures for me
Here's the pics:

20201017_081146.jpg

Here's my P2, old style 2312 motors, same motors on my Brother in law's P3P.

Here's my P3P.
20201017_081402.jpg

They dont look the same ? and from what i remember someone tried P2 motors on a P3 standard and they wouldnt lift the quad off the ground.
All the P2's used the 2312 motors. Some P3's used them and some used the newer 2312A motors. The ESC'S and main control board are different for each motor type and are NOT interchangeable. Meaning you cannot use the newer 2312A motors on a P2. On a P3, you must use the same type of motor that it came with. If the P3 had 2312A motors and you tried to use a P2 motor it wouldn't work.

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj