Where can I get the latest app for a P2+

Reaction score
It's been so long since I've had a Phantom 2 vision plus out I've forgotten more than I knew.
I've been using my P3P, P4, and Mavic pro. So bottom line is what app should download and I use to run my P2+ off my android? DJI says it's no longer produced so will Litchi work better than the old DJI app?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. BTW If any one is looking for vision parts let me know.

Yes uses dji vision app I had to use a iphone 4s my android doesnt have it anywhere

Reactions: dirkclod
Well not sure if anything here will help but gunslinger has this up and we used it to find stuff.
Also just looked in IOS App Store and its still there if you
know how to side load it or whatever you do. Not up
on it. Never had an Android.

I had the same problem of being unable to find an app that would bind and fly my Phantom Vision 2Plus here in the UK but Mark the Droner after many months percervering found this link for me which is a direct link to DJI and will download the app direct to your Android phone. https://upgrade.dj2006.net/redirect/links/DJI_VISION.apk

I take no credit for this is it all the work of Mark the Droner - all beers need to go his way.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj