Can I downgrade to the previous firmware?Signal loss but only the image,RC still working as normal.

Reaction score
Hi again you all,
I 'm now starting to panic a lot, got a job this weekend were I'll be flying over a 60 meter high bridge and 700 meter downwards and over an old town and back.

After I updated the firmware in both the camera, the RC and the drone itself I've been having some real problem due to "Signal lost" message on my Go APP screen. In the menu it stands that the signal is "Good" and I still got full control over the drone, the gimbal and the camera settings. But, the screen goes B&W and freezes the image on my screen, I use Android by the way. :(
Sometimes this can happen after a few seconds while other times it can take several minutes, it doesn't matter how near or how far I'm from the bird, sometimes the signal gets lost a few hundred meters away while other times the signal gets lost only a meter or two, even centimeters from me!
When I then shut the GO APP down and restart it the Signal is there again immediately! This I've tried many times and the signal is back each time I restart the GO APP.. So I'm guessing it has something to do with the GO APP and not the RC or the drone itself.

I REALLY need your help on this now guys, it is so important to me to get this issue fixed as soon as possible!

So I'm wondering if I could downgrade the upgrades I did here a couple of days ago!???? Or if it's possible to get the RC, the GO app and the drone back to "factory settings" or something???

I will appreciate each and every answer I get on this thread because it means so much to me to get this fixed really really quick!!! :)

I'm also sorry that I've started a new thread on the same issue, but I did this because I believe I got more info to share this time!!

Patrick

Patrick look at your downlink channel. Its probably on manual and fixed channel.

This is where I was after the last round of updates.loosing signal in areas that where previously issue free. If your competing with other devices on the same frequency you will loose video.

Change back to auto setting and all should be good.

Reactions: Patrick Pedersen
Patrick look at your downlink channel. Its probably on manual and fixed channel.

This is where I was after the last round of updates.loosing signal in areas that where previously issue free. If your competing with other devices on the same frequency you will loose video.

Change back to auto setting and all should be good.

Thanks !! But were's downlink channel, and how do I change back to auto setting??

Thanks a bunch, I believe this can be the answer! :)

image.png
Thanks !! But were's downlink channel, and how do I change back to auto setting??

Thanks a bunch, I believe this can be the answer! :)

Reactions: Patrick Pedersen
"With The Birds"; This is hos mine looks, bukt not Heen the drone is om, Thien i don't have any option of which channel I can choose! Kind of strange, asking me.. But I'm on Android, are you using Apple?
I'm very new to drones so I'm sorry I sound totally green at times!
And sorry about the double screenshot!

I really appreciate you helping me, really nice of you sir!! :)

image.png
Ok. Just looked are your image. You are on manual setting and Chanel 13...

For me 13 and 14 seem to be the most noisy. Looks like good chance you have found your problem.

Your screen should look like this (aircraft connected).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers