Can anyone tell me where I can find the latest DJI go app apk file to sideload on to my BT 300?

Reaction score
I mean the Epson approved one, ie a stable one?
I could not get the updates for the Go app so I removed it and tried to reinstall it but it would not recognise an old apk file I had on the sd card on my BT remote. Says "Parse error. There was a problem parsing the package".
Spent an hour looking for the latest one.
There is also something I am not doing right, I can't seem to download anything from the Moverio store.
The approved version seems to be dji.go.v4 apk 4.3.36.
Help appreciated.

Sorry sorted, more by accident than design. For some reason I was able to download the Go 4 app from the Moverio store after about 50 attempts, maybe I changed permissions or something. And it is 4.3.36.
Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I mean the Epson approved one, ie a stable one?
I could not get the updates for the Go app so I removed it and tried to reinstall it but it would not recognise an old apk file I had on the sd card on my BT remote. Says "Parse error. There was a problem parsing the package".
Spent an hour looking for the latest one.
There is also something I am not doing right, I can't seem to download anything from the Moverio store.
The approved version seems to be dji.go.v4 apk 4.3.36.
Help appreciated.

Sorry sorted, more by accident than design. For some reason I was able to download the Go 4 app from the Moverio store after about 50 attempts, maybe I changed permissions or something. And it is 4.3.36.
Thanks anyway.
Ha me got curious before ,glad you sorted again,,I download the manual for the bt to try find info ,,ended up reading the whole thing,,,now I need some lol,,they look pretty cool,,I paided a fortune for the white dji stormtrooper helmet googles but to uncomfortable on the head let alone the weight,,,wish our dollar value get better so they dont cost so much
Ps..thanks for your issue,its made me want to buy some ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik