Camera won't tilt after replacing ribbon cable

Reaction score
Been flying my P3P since November. Crashed a few weeks ago, yaw arm and camera broke off and roll arm bent. Local drone store had a full gimble setup from another customer, they had issues with video and customer decided to just buy a new $500+ gimble. Gave me the setup (great guy and customer service), I bought a new DJI ribbon cable. Did the replacement - painstakingly and carefully but admittedly could have screwed something up. No issues with video feed but camera won't tilt at all, RC wheel does nothing and screen tilt controls do nothing either.

I know I took a risk using the somewhat unknown gimble setup. I have the original broken gimble setup still too. I'm looking for suggestions on other troubleshooting steps or part replacement ideas....maybe put the old camera on the new setup?

Thanks much

Been flying my P3P since November. Crashed a few weeks ago, yaw arm and camera broke off and roll arm bent. Local drone store had a full gimble setup from another customer, they had issues with video and customer decided to just buy a new $500+ gimble. Gave me the setup (great guy and customer service), I bought a new DJI ribbon cable. Did the replacement - painstakingly and carefully but admittedly could have screwed something up. No issues with video feed but camera won't tilt at all, RC wheel does nothing and screen tilt controls do nothing either.

I know I took a risk using the somewhat unknown gimble setup. I have the original broken gimble setup still too. I'm looking for suggestions on other troubleshooting steps or part replacement ideas....maybe put the old camera on the new setup?

Thanks much
At startup does the camera make its normal dance?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews