Camera sensor error on phantom 4 advance after replacing ribbon cable

Reaction score
Replaced the ribbon cable on my phantom 4 advance after crashing it. The camera was not working and I was told It was probably because I used non OEM parts, so I got a new Ribbon cable. Replaced that one and still have the same problem. Camera sensor error. everything else seems to be working. What now???

You might want to PM @Ted4797. He’s a camera guru. Gives advice and does Repairs too!

I see he contacted you in the past already. Did you take him up on his suggestion about the your yaw motor? Very good chance that it failed at the same time but I still don’t know what your gimbal/camera is doing if anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Canada
Be sure it is an OEM cable. should have blue tape over the double back strips. If they are brown or a light color it is aftermarket. It could also be in the camera head. It needs to go to a repair shop but not dji as they will just sell you a new camera

The camera was not working and I was told It was probably because I used non OEM parts, so I got a new Ribbon cable. Replaced that one and still have the same problem. Camera sensor error. everything else seems to be working. What now???
as said before - are you sure the new one is oem? so many fakes out there with fake claims to be oem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic