Camera issues in P2Vision+

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,
The last two months I face a serious problem with my camera. Without any reason, no crash or anything.
The camera when is recording video, it makes random flashes in all over the image. This is obvious in dark colors but I can see it in bright colors too. Actually everything flashes like a Christmas tree.
In still photos there is no problem. I have the latest firmware installed.
Does anyone have any idea for what might have caused that and if I should start thinking replacing my camera?

Good evening everyone,
The last two months I face a serious problem with my camera. Without any reason, no crash or anything.
The camera when is recording video, it makes random flashes in all over the image. This is obvious in dark colors but I can see it in bright colors too. Actually everything flashes like a Christmas tree.
In still photos there is no problem. I have the latest firmware installed.
Does anyone have any idea for what might have caused that and if I should start thinking replacing my camera?
This could be interference with the wifi signal or worst case scenario it is the wifi module going bad. Best of luck.

The flashing isn't something that appears in my device only.
The flashings are recorded in the video in the sad card onboard the drone.

Check all connectors going into Gimbal Mine had wire's pulled out of connector gave Me all kinds of issue's hope this helps

I agree with the above. Check your wiring, also check your gimbal cables. Just because they look like they're plugged in doesn't mean they're making good contact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic