Camera image but no gimble controll

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help with my phantom 4 adv. Last night I had thieves stealing sheep from me. So I tried to catch them red handed with my drone. I thought it would be safer filming these guys because they could be armed. What I did I put shock sensors on my fence a little spotlight on my P4Adv and at midnight I got a sms from the shock sensor on my fence next to the road. So I launched my phantom and because of the dark flew on google maps rather than camera picture and also flying low not to be spotted too early. problem were I hit a hay stack and my hunting with my drone were over. So I drove there with my bakkie and found 6 sheep tied up near the fence ready to get loaded, thieves nowhere to be found in the dark. So I went back find my drone next to the haystack. Everything still working fine except no gimbal control. Camera picture perfect. So I can fly in gps mode and take pictures but nothing on the gimbal. Any suggestions of where to find the problem.

Reaction score
Possibly a damaged ribbon cable from the crash? Inspect the black ribbon cable for a tear.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieTheWelder