Reaction score
Hi all
I have the phantom 3 advanced and have had it for about 5 months now and its been working great. after a small crash though the camera gimbal is pointed slightly to the left. I have already tried an IMU calibration followed by the standard camera calibration but it didnt help. this is my last resort if anyone has any other ideas. below i attatched a picture of what im talking about. its a bit tough to notice but its defianatley effecting my flights.

Attachments

Reaction score
No one has answered your problem but here's an idea you can look into. On my P2 I had a similar problem with the H3-3D gimbal and found the gimbal had twisted on the motor shaft so with a little investigation found the set screw, loosened it and straightened it until it was was as close as I could get it then re-tightened it. However, I'm not sure how the DJI P3 gimbal is set up and if it even uses a set screw to hold it in place.

Reaction score
No one has answered your problem but here's an idea you can look into. On my P2 I had a similar problem with the H3-3D gimbal and found the gimbal had twisted on the motor shaft so with a little investigation found the set screw, loosened it and straightened it until it was was as close as I could get it then re-tightened it. However, I'm not sure how the DJI P3 gimbal is set up and if it even uses a set screw to hold it in place.
That was the issue! Thank you so much!

Reactions: bobmyers
Reaction score
I have this exact issue! I am trying to find the said motor shaft set screw but cannot seem to find good information on it. Where should I be looking to find it?!

Reaction score
I have this exact issue! I am trying to find the said motor shaft set screw but cannot seem to find good information on it. Where should I be looking to find it?!
Im not sure how to explain where it is but heres a picture. I recommend taking the entire gimabl off and then lossening the screw.

Attachments

Reaction score
Im not sure how to explain where it is but heres a picture. I recommend taking the entire gimabl off and then lossening the screw.
That's it, there are several threads on the forum regarding that very issue. There is a flat spot on the shaft the screw has to be tightened on--

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaman5705