Calling all Canadian Drone Pilots- New Laws

Reaction score
I have recently passed my online advanced certification, and am now required to do an “in person flight review”.

Looking to hear from anyone who has completed theirs, with general tips/advice, the level of difficulty(as the online test was very challenging), etc.

Any info is appreciated.

Both my partner and I passed our flight review in Fredericton New Brunswick in May. It was straight forward and actually if you use the App that was designed by Don's Drones, which is called Drone Pilot. You will find that app to be very helpful. All you need to do is to follow the procedures that are provide in the drop down box. I have made a habit of following those procedures every time I fly. You can download it on Google or through ITunes. Good luck and I know that you will be successful in your Flight Review. Also check out his training videos on YouTube

I have a question to ask to those Canadian Drone Pilots who have passed their Advanced Certificate and Flight Review. Is there a way to find out who holds a Drone Certificate either Basic or Advanced in the area in which we live. There seems to be a number of Drones that are being used commercially such as for taking Real Estate Aerials. For those of us who have completed all the requirements to be Licenced and carry insurance should be aware of are the others that are licenced so as to protect those REALTORS(R) who may be engaging the services of an Unlicenced Drone Pilot. Since we have rules and regulation to follow, we need to ensure that the public has access to those who are qualified to operate drones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1