Calling all Airports!!!

It seems nice that Verifly lets you pay only for when you fly it, since I won't be doing drone work full time, I like the idea, I'm just wondering if Verifly is legitimate, can it count as my drone liability insurance and can I take out a claim if I crash through a 50,000 dollar bay window?

I like the idea of verifly on demand drone insurance. Is it oficcial and is it real?o_O

It seems nice that Verifly lets you pay only for when you fly it, since I won't be doing drone work full time, I like the idea, I'm just wondering if Verifly is legitimate, can it count as my drone liability insurance and can I take out a claim if I crash through a 50,000 dollar bay window?

Verify is "legitimate" but some areas are not covered and some clients will not accept it. I've got a few that require "Full Time" Liability for me to come on sight to work.

Verify is ok if you don't work much but once you start working it's easy to see the price of Verify exceeding the price of full-time insurance.

Verify is "legitimate" but some areas are not covered and some clients will not accept it. I've got a few that require "Full Time" Liability for me to come on sight to work.

Verify is ok if you don't work much but once you start working it's easy to see the price of Verify exceeding the price of full-time insurance.
OK, what company do you go with?

My insurance man that takes care of my car insurance won't touch drone insurance.

traversavtiation.com has good rates if you want a full annual policy (they cover my airplane), and Verifly offers insurance by the hour which is much more cost effective if you need high limits for a specific job.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4