Buying boosters to DBS (help needed)

Hard to say. I have heard that sometimes amps will even amplify the interference, so you end up right back in the same scenario.

hi again. i change power supply of 5.8amp from 2x3.7 to 3x3.7. this amp may be powered from 6 to 12v... probably the amp had an internal v-in regulator.
i made this change to have more total power.... with this change i've got from 500m to 1km distance increment.

another daily news off-topic, today my friend in como's lake (italy) have lost his inspire4 due to rth fail with last djigo release (it made rth into water)...1400€ burned out. i'ts terrible.

Reactions: tommi.piiroinen
hi again. i change power supply of 5.8amp from 2x3.7 to 3x3.7. this amp may be powered from 6 to 12v... probably the amp had an internal v-in regulator.
i made this change to have more total power.... with this change i've got from 500m to 1km distance increment.

another daily news off-topic, today my friend in como's lake (italy) have lost his inspire4 due to rth fail with last djigo release (it made rth into water)...1400€ burned out. i'ts terrible.
That's sad :/
Dji go 3.1.2 has this issue.. Homepoint might be mile away from right spot. I'm useing 3.0.1 and it has no issues and has still google maps.

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

There are people who have been receiving replacements from DJI when they upload their flight logs, may want to have him look into this

That's sad :/
Dji go 3.1.2 has this issue.. Homepoint might be mile away from right spot. I'm useing 3.0.1 and it has no issues and has still google maps.

No more,go ahead and try loading it this morning. It's being locked out.

Hi all!

I installed dbs panel to my p3-4k.
Distance was increaced but still no good in urban places with interference. I flew 1700 meters in rural environment.
If I havent understand wrong the amps help signal penetration?

What all I need?
1 x 2.4 GHz amp
1 x 5.8 GHz amp
1 x Battery to power the amps(with 2 x adapters)
2 x RG316 cables (from amp to dbs panel) Doesn't these come with sunhans amps??

2.4 GHz sunhans:
Amazon.com: Sunhans SH-2500 2.5W 2.4 GHz Signal Booster: Computers & Accessories

5.8 GHz sunhans:
Amazon.com: Sunhans 2W 5.8 GHz Wifi Signal Booster by REXUAV: Computers & Accessories

Battery:
Amazon.com : DC 12680 6800mAh DC 12V Super Lithium Polymer Battery Pack : Camera & Photo

Sunhans battery adapters x 2:
Amazon.com: Sunhans DC Power Adapter: Computers & Accessories

Did I forgot something?? Is 2W enought for 5.8 and 2.5 for 2.4??

I live in Europe, Finland. Found these sunhans only from China or USA. Nobody sells these in Europe?

Thanks for you help!

...Tommi, I would suggest a Well Tuned antenna, much cheaper than all that equip and you may find its all your really need, seriously...
...I'll have 6-8sets avail this coming week, price 36$ per set (Tx & Rx) Priority Shipping & Spectrum Analysis DataSheets included,
specs will be as follows:
Return Loss: ≥ -32dB
VSWR: ≤ 1.05:1 (99.9% Eff)
Gain: approx 6-7dBi
Conn: RP-SMA
Type: Patch
Size: approx 69x80mm
Weight: approx 42g
...obviously this antenna will work throughout the 2400-2483Mhz band, however they are 'Most' resonate @Chl14, I'll
use USPS for shipping, once shipped I'll email details and ETA & PayPal for payment, please incl Ship To address, those
interested can use this forum or the following email address for contact: SAS (at) GasRecovery (dot) net , thanks...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
upload_2017-2-12_7-49-54-png.76040

...Tommi, I would suggest a Well Tuned antenna, much cheaper than all that equip and you may find its all your really need, seriously...
...I'll have 6-8sets avail this coming week, price 36$ per set (Tx & Rx) Priority Shipping & Spectrum Analysis DataSheets included,
specs will be as follows:
Return Loss: ≥ -32dB
VSWR: ≤ 1.05:1 (99.9% Eff)
Gain: approx 6-7dBi
Conn: RP-SMA
Type: Patch
Size: approx 69x80mm
Weight: approx 42g
...obviously this antenna will work throughout the 2400-2483Mhz band, however they are 'Most' resonate @Chl14, I'll
use USPS for shipping, once shipped I'll email details and ETA & PayPal for payment, please incl Ship To address, those
interested can use this forum or the following email address for contact: SAS (at) GasRecovery (dot) net , thanks...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
upload_2017-2-12_7-49-54-png.76040

I'm confused as to what you get with your set. Could you explain more clearly? Also, do you have a direct link to it on your website? I looked at your site, but it's very "busy", so it's confusing.

I'm confused as to what you get with your set. Could you explain more clearly? Also, do you have a direct link to it on your website? I looked at your site, but it's very "busy", so it's confusing.
...Matt, its a Set/Pair, 2ea of the Patch (Panel) Type Antenna's (see image), also I'll include
the Spectrum Analysis DataSheet for each of the antenna's and USPS Priority Shipping,
PayPal is the preferred method of pymt...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

...Matt, its a Set/Pair, 2ea of the Patch (Panel) Type Antenna's (see image), also I'll include
the Spectrum Analysis DataSheet for each of the antenna's and USPS Priority Shipping,
PayPal is the preferred method of pymt...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Ok. I get it. Any chance you'll be doing a 5.8ghz version also?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart