Bugs in P4P+ Firmware Update to v01.02.00.00/GO app 4.1.4

Reaction score
If you turned on your P4P+ and got a message that an update is available, download or wait, I'd advise picking the wait option until tech phone support is available and you have several hours to wait on the phone and do resets.

On this one the update completed just fine, the bugs bit afterwards.
First there was a window demanding I enter a mainland China phone number to receive a verification code. After I found a work around for that, (open up GO 4 app before turning on aircraft) I found that intelligent flight modes were riddled with glitches. Couldn't select them or if I did, I couldn't get back to normal mode.

Does DJI do any testing on these updates before they issue them?

If you turned on your P4P+ and got a message that an update is available, download or wait, I'd advise picking the wait option until tech phone support is available and you have several hours to wait on the phone and do resets.

First there was a window demanding I enter a mainland China phone number to receive a verification code. After I found a work around for that, (open up GO 4 app before turning on aircraft) I found that intelligent flight modes were riddled with glitches. Couldn't select them or if I did, I couldn't get back to normal mode.

Sounds like a company I worked for briefly, we let the customers test it.

Mine did the too, until I went into DJI Go 4, and disabled "Mainland China Synch Maps and the other below it.
Then that never appeared af again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20