Best of both worlds (don't shoot me for this one )

Reaction score
I'm a massive fan of litchi but also use dji go for a few features. I believe that the Samsung galaxy tab 4 runs both apps no problems.... Is this true? I do have msinger's tablet and phone guide book marked on my phone but it's just for DJI GO and I would like a decent tablet that can run both apps. Around 8"-10" would the Samsung galaxy tab 4 be a wise choice. Any other brands would be welcomed apart from apple... Long story but I hate them lol.

And please please please no comments of "if you type in tablets... " etc etc etc as I done that but I can't see a single thread that is about one tablet that can use both apps.

Cheers in advanced

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check out your original thread on this topic here.

I'm a massive fan of litchi but also use dji go for a few features. I believe that the Samsung galaxy tab 4 runs both apps no problems.... Is this true? I do have msinger's tablet and phone guide book marked on my phone but it's just for DJI GO and I would like a decent tablet that can run both apps. Around 8"-10" would the Samsung galaxy tab 4 be a wise choice. Any other brands would be welcomed apart from apple... Long story but I hate them lol.

And please please please no comments of "if you type in tablets... " etc etc etc as I done that but I can't see a single thread that is about one tablet that can use both apps.

Cheers in advanced

Did Dory type this thread (I am joking)....

Your not the only one who loves android, I'm on an android device now.

I wouldn't completely rule out iOS devices. With Apple carrying DJI in every store you would have to think that DJI is gonna be stable. From threads here people are having all sorts of dramas with the android app lately.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Cheers in advanced

I run both apps on a Hudle2

What's with the beef with Apple? I have an iPhone and an iPad, both work as expected with both DJI Go and Litchi, never had an issue. Used with both a Phantom 4 and my original Phantom 2 V+.

What's with the beef with Apple? I have an iPhone and an iPad, both work as expected with both DJI Go and Litchi, never had an issue. Used with both a Phantom 4 and my original Phantom 2 V+.
It was the fact where I had my iPhone for 11 months and I had a problem. So phoned apple up and they said that before I send it in, they have to do a diagnostics over the phone and then say it would costs me £70 for the diagnostics and that's even before I send it in. I told them the problem..and yet they still wanted to charge me £70 for a phone diagnostics before I send it in. ( MOD REMOVED ) I will Never buy any of their products again

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Samsung Tab 4 and I pretty much only run Litchi. I only ran Go on it for maybe a week. Litchi to me seems smoother than Go. Almost lag free on Litchi but it is noticeable on Go.

Thanks guys. Seen a tablet with 2GB of ram and an octa core processor for around £65 new so hopefully that would be enough. It's a 9" screen which is what I really want it for

Did Dory type this thread (I am joking)....

Your not the only one who loves android, I'm on an android device now.

I wouldn't completely rule out iOS devices. With Apple carrying DJI in every store you would have to think that DJI is gonna be stable. From threads here people are having all sorts of dramas with the android app lately.

That's right. I have a Android phone witch is great, but for flying, beeing with Litchi, GO or Autopilot, IOS provides the better (and more stable) app. Period.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20